Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

2019 Masking Surveys

Hello fellow maskers! If you're curious about the masking habits of others, what products are worth your time & $$$, or just love data - we now have a place for you!

Image result for survey picture

@eshoe has done an AMAZING job with including masking surveys in the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge! But it seems the surveys, along with all the other valuable information is making the Masking Challenge thread a bit cluttered. I'm trying to take the reins but this will be a learning experience and I'm happy to hear any feedback to improve the surveys and this thread.

*NEW* There Can Only be One

Spoiler

SURVEY: https://forms.gle/s6GSJ1wmzNGXiPtF6

Big thanks to sonnydee for the survey idea! She sent it to me a while ago but I wanted to give everyone some time to see the Spring Masks on the Move survey. I appreciate her patience as I delayed adding her idea.

*In case you missed it!* Spring Masks on the Move

Spoiler

SURVEY: https://forms.gle/T7GRb73CJwvnHTsb6

Survey will be posted in multiple places because we want to reach as many people who would want to be involved. But you only need to complete it once - thanks!

Latest Results: Fall Survey (9 responses)

Spoiler
Image result for survey picture

FallChart1.pngFallChart2.pngFallMaskAnswer.PNGFallChart3.pngFallComments.PNG

Brand Opinion Survey: *New brands as of July 20th*

Spoiler

Historical 2019 Masking Survey Results: *NOW AVAILABLE*

Spoiler

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JEjb2dunTbOaedq0MxCv3cAa2mmkXOYc

I have the table of contents clickable but you may need to download it for the functionality to work.

First Half of 2019 Results - thank you @eshoe 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JEjb2dunTbOaedq0MxCv3cAa2mmkXOYc

PTR Mask Meetup Original - thanks again @eshoe 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HN1MTkNWoBiOT9v8GBIknZocIVVFtyAY5hBJJrosSTY/edit?usp=sharing

Remember the importance of sample size - encourage everyone to participate so we can get better results. Thanks all!

Re: 2019 Masking Surveys

@ShortErica thanks for all the hard work!

Now that I feel caught up with all the surveys eshoe did, I'm hoping it will be smooth sailing @emaisgr8. I think I have an idea for the next survey but hope others will have ideas too! 🤗

@ShortErica I really looove graphs- so fun! Thanks so much for this! You're doing an awesome job! 🙌😃

Thank you @Shosh85! Should I add a link with the results for the Brand survey so everyone can see what people say as we all respond?

Then after we get responses I would do a graph. Not sure how eager everyone is to know what others' think before they buy.

@ShortErica I think it might depend on how often it's updated, but it could be helpful to others, especially if there's recent replies to a brand that was just added to the survey.

I'm thinking of switching brands every so often @Shosh85 so then I dont have to worry if someone answers twice, once originally and then again when new brands are featured. Then I plan to bring back brands we as a group haven't tried for future ones to see if people have an opinion. Hopefully that makes sense. But I think you are right that it could be helpful it's only one extra line to add. Thanks!

@ShortErica I think that sounds like a great plan! I wondered about people answering it twice

@Shosh85 I think there's a way to limit the survey so someone can only respond once but then if I add more brands then I don't think they could answer that which would be silly. I hope this way works out. We'll see and if it needs modified then we'll work it out.

As I type this I'm laughing. Seriously I was so Type A. Not that Type A doesn't classify me still but I couldn't have anything go with the flow before. Age has apparently mellowed me. It's kinda nice.

Thank you very much for creating this survey @ShortErica. Looking forward to reading everyone ‘s results.

I'm enjoying it @Loretta55. I love seeing the results too

YESSSS @ShortErica love love love this 

Yay! Happy to see you on here @cianni. I always love your reviews. My curiosity always makes me want to get others' feedback and surveys should hopefully fill that craving. Haha!

Thanks for doing this! How exciting. This will be a fun thread @ShortErica 

I hope so @emaisgr8 - thanks for participating!

This should be a fun thread @ShortErica ! Thanks for starting it ! 🥰

I'm excited to get it going. I'm curious how many responses the first survey will get. 😁

Great idea to start a separate thread for this, @ShortErica!

Thanks @CookieGirl1. @eshoe was wise to list out ways we could help with and change the Masking Challenge and this was one of them.

@ShortErica  @eshoe  Cheers to both of you for making our little masking community next level 😘

Aww, thanks @PinkEvergreen!

Love it!!! I’m actually kinda interested in the results from the test survey! Lol

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 93 replies
  • 591 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos8
  • giphy
  • BrandOpinionChart 1.1.jpg
  • BrandOpinionChart 1.2.jpg
  • FallChart1.png
  • FallChart2.png
  • FallMaskAnswer.PNG