Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Excellent haul @gonerogue! You got some great items.

Excellent haul @gonerogue! You got some great items.

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@gonerogue we're twinsies on the PMG and ND palettes. It's not fair to make us choose!

@makeitup305 well you have excellent taste I must say!

Nice haul! Enjoy all those goodies 😊 

@Danzie89 Thank you! ❤️

These are fantastic choices @gonerogue; all of the palettes look very beautiful, you’ll be able to create so many gorgeous looks with them! 

The mini fairy bomb is too cute to resist 😄

@gonerogue What a score! Can't wait to see what looks you create with those stunning palettes. 

@tastelikewater thanks! I can’t wait to play with them as well 😉

Nice! I keep going back and forth on that NARS blush palette. 

@bonafide11 I’ll be purchasing it later in the year as I have a lot of blush palettes already but I know I must have it because of that packaging! I’m always a sucker for packaging 😩

My purchases are kind of boring compared to many of you! I kept debating between the spiky Nars cheek palette and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting 4 palette, but finally gave up and bought neither, ha. The Marc Jacobs set is a Christmas gift, but everything else is all mine.

B543A153-61B7-4818-A096-CAE0DA1B2A9F.jpeg

Those lipsticks look devine!

You chose I many great lippies @txcatx! This is a great selection ☺️

@txcatx that's always me, debating between two items so long that I just give up and buy neither 😀 I walk away empty handed so often (thank goodness for my wallet!). I did pick up the HG Unlocked palette and love it, it's worth a look! The Nars is gorgeous but my Unfiltered palette from two years ago (?) doesn't even have the slightest dip, despite constant use 😀

@MissPuff Yes! I use my current Hourglass palette almost daily, and I haven't made a dent in it, either. I also have one of the Nars cheek palettes from a year or two ago, and I always forget about it. I love the packaging of the new palette, but some of the shades look a bit too shimmery for my taste. I might give in eventually if there's still a November sale. 

@txcatx, i got both Nars Hot Tryst and the HG palette too.  I swatch the HG in stores days before and it is gorgerous.  

Sorry girls bare with me but I used my code online and now I see my store has something in stock that was sold out. Can I use the code in store as well or outta luck?

@ChristalM I do believe you can use it in store. Once online, once in store, since there are two different entry methods. On the bottom of email there is a barcode which they can scan, but I'd double check with CS. I think that's the intention though, since the email also included an in store shopping event (at least, mine did).

@alexasteph Thanks!

Ok I think I've got my list. This might be my big end of year purchase instead of holidays since that gives me time to save for Christmas so bear that in mine. Please give me recommendations or input on my choices I can't seem to make up my mind. Also thinking of getting the J.One Red Jelly Pack which intereses me.

991A0C06-30EF-4826-BA1A-68B5170A7686.jpeg

The Bite lip masks are a must have, this trio looks fantastic @makeitup305

Love your palette choices; the Huda obsessions look so gorgeous and fun! I’ve been Eye Emerald but went with the Mini ND palettes instead- but those shades look too pretty to resist!! You’ll be able to make so many fun looks with those colours! ☺️ 

524 Replies
testing