Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

I’m still hacking away at a Sephora Favorites set from last holiday season! I’m going to dig through the Sephora website later tonight and see if I’m missing anything 😊 

@itscarin Thanks for creating this post.  I'm having so much fun scrolling through and looking at what everyone else is buying!  The con to this is that my basket may get a little fuller, lol.

@KatieBT I still haven't received my email code even thou...

@KatieBT I still haven't received my email code even though I responded promptly to the email that I received last week. Is there any way of still receiving one?

Re: @KatieBT I still haven't received my email code even thou...

PM me with your email and I will re-add you! One day left. 

These codes tend to go into people's spam folders depending on your email preferences. Be sure to check there just in case!

Does anyone know if I can use the code now and still take adventage of the FFS on the 13th( in-store)?

@mezzotown88 @trishavt I used the bar code from the email in a store today. And then I used the online code later on, too, no problem. 

That's fantastic! One of my everyday staples that I wanted to stock up on is not available online, only in store, but then a few other things I wanted were online only. This means I can just get them all -- muhahaha! (Oh, my poor credit card...)

Oh wow, thanks for sharing this @lyravega!! This helps me a lot!

@lyravega Thats amazing!

OMG @lyravega, thank you for posting.  I just checked the email after reading your post, it does say present the email in store to receive 20% off Heart 

@blackkitty2014 I saw that, too, but I wasn't sure if that meant you could get the discount in-store if you already used it online. Thanks @lyravega, this might convince me to make the drive to my Sephora on Saturday night!

I will try to use it in store on Wed after work too @JenniferOhJenny

@blackkitty2014 I hope it works for you!

@lyravega Omg! Thanks so much!  I was actually afraid to order anything today  because I thought I'm given only one chance to shop either online or in-store. Anyways, I'm so relieved to hear that I can shop in-store as well as online! I always forget something when I order online. So I want to be able to go to my nearest sephora and get a few Items I forgot to buy

@lyravega great news! Thanks 🙏 

@mezzotown88 Great question. I’ll prob stop by the store and try to use it tomorrow after I place an online order. So I’ll post in this thread if it works. Fingers crossed!🤞 

@trishavt Thanks!! I really hope it works!!!

Thanks so much for sharing a code with me, Sephora! I didn't go too crazy, but grabbed a couple of sets I try to get each holiday season and a bunch of Sephora-brand sheet, hair, hand, and foot masks. 

FRESH - Sugar Jetsetter

L'OCCITANE - Holiday Hand Cream Trio

FRESH - Limited Edition Zodiac Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy

fresh Mini Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 3.3 oz/ 100 mL

Great picks!

If anyone is sharing the FFS code, pls let me know. Thank you!

Thank you so much BIC team ❤️❤️ just in time for a skincare restock! btw anyone know anything about the event Oct 13th that was mentioned in the email? When i click the link it doesn't lead to anything specific 

524 Replies
testing