Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

This is an awesome deal! Includes a full size Good Genes (1 oz). 

---

@ArmyChick84 , please repost in the current thread Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2023 

Macy's is having beauty Deals of the Day.  There are several; Clinique, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, and more. Koh Gen Do's Cleasing Water, 10.15 oz, is $39.05.

Please repost in the new thread @Ispend2much6 

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2023 

@danielledanielle  I would but the sale's over.  Thanks for taking over!

Drat! @Ispend2much6 

Viseart winter flash sale:

Screenshot_20221226_111723.jpg

Uoma Beauty (direct) is on Day 2 of its 7 days of beauty.  Today's Deal is BOGO on BAD@$$ lipsticks.  Just have two in your cart and you're good to BOGO

Philosophy direct: Bogo shower gels, includes the holiday scents, with code "2fer."  Free shipping today only.

Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 13-55-47 (258 unread) - hund_family@yahoo.com - Yahoo Mail.png

Chantecaille direct is having daily deals for 12 days, I think.  Today is day 8- buy any blush compact, get any refill for free.  Discount automatically applies.

Nice time for me to have a store credit!

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 14-46-02 Purchase Philanthropy Cheek Shades and 1 other item.png

Besame cosmetics 40% off the Villains collection code DVillains40

@Ispend2much6. ,this pushed me to get Maleficent 😍

Screenshot_20221128-161255.png

 Plus a gwp, if its available, but it wont show up in your cart:

Screenshots_2022-11-28-20-06-20.png

@Buootiful  Nice!  It's a beautiful shade!

Today only Sephora. I know its a little late but pay with Klarna and you get 25% off after you hit the pay with Klarna or Afterpay button. It works on top of the Fenty 25% off Deal!😍 and stacks with any gift code😍.

Screenshots_2022-11-28-18-34-42.png

Maison Margiela is 20-40% off

UOMA Beauty's Salute to the Sun Collection is 70% off

Also, check out Thirteen Lune.  It's largely BIPOC  (90% BIPOC brands), and currently most of the site is 20% off

And Hyper Even is 35% off

12AF7278-DC9E-4214-A142-FC74DEF9F143.jpeg

B6A6C185-35A3-40FD-A6FE-895E08E2E5F3.jpeg

Sunday Riley has 20% off through cyber Monday. There is a different daily steal each day. Today is 50% off A+ Retinoid Serum. Free shipping with $50. 

ABF08466-07FC-4A1C-8518-4CF3040F80E5.jpeg

NARS: 

2022NARSblackfriday-cyber.jpeg2022NARSblackfriday-specials.jpeg
Notes: 

• $15 lipsticks are just the regular "Lipstick" line, not Audacious or any other lipstick lines. 
  • Definitely check the "Last Chance" section! Various goodies are half off in there, including some (but not all) Audacious lipstick shades. 
  • Want Audacious lipstick shade Mona? It's $17 in the Studio 54 casing (and the gold VIP Audacious casing), vs. full price in the regular black Audacious casing. Dunno why NARS didn't mark it down across all packaging options. 
  • Code "CYBER" seems to apply only to full priced items. If the Audacious lipsticks are being discontinued (😭) and there's a shade you want that's not marked down, CYBER should work on it. 
  • As of 1:25 AM CT, Rakuten has the best NARS cash back offer at 15%. 
  • Remember that several other retailers carry NARS, including Ulta and Nordstrom. Might wanna check their deals too, especially if you've got points/Notes/rewards to burn—and remember to check for 3rd party cash back. 😉 

One of the items I ordered is a backup of NARS Satin Lip Pencil shade Golden Gate, a lovely light smokey lavender/mauve (on me) I sometimes keep in my purse. I wish more Audacious shades were still available, but I did order a few I don't already have. I love that lipstick formula and I'll be sad to see it disappear for good, if NARS really is discontinuing it. 

That sad if Nars is discontinuing Audacious @WinglessOne, hopefully they just revamp it and re-release it with some new shades.

@makeitup305  I’ve watched the available Audacious shades dwindle for a while now (since 2019, I think). Then Sephora and Ulta stopped selling them altogether. NARS still occasionally dress up 1-3 existing shades to match a special collection, like the Studio 54 casing and the new Starstruck holiday casing. But since they did the sheer matte Audacious lipsticks, I haven’t seen NARS release a new shade—and they don’t seem to be restocking many existing ones. 

NARS does seem to discontinue several shades of a product at once, without killing the product itself. They do that often with powder blush. So I hope that’s happening with the Audacious line and it’s not disappearing. 

BOGO has started at Grace Elayae @greeneyedgirl107 & @Loretta55 

Also Uoma Beauty Direct has a great sale, products are 40-80% off!

testing