Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Oh my gosh!  The Whole Food Beauty Bags have been confirmed and their sale!

"The annual beauty sale runs from March 10 to March 16.  The company is also offering its Beauty Bags, which are valued at $135, for $20 in stores only starting March 12"

The Glow Up Beautiful bag:

wfoods 2.JPG

The New Essentials bag:

wfoods.JPG

Oh how I wish I lived near a Whole Foods! Mad Hippie makes some excellent serums at a great price point. Good luck to everyone trying to grab one 🤗.

I would LOVE to snag one of these!  Where did you find the spoiler--just wondering if there are any more details (size, scents etc.)? Trying to see if it would be worth it for me to go to Whole Foods (nearly an hour away). FYI these bags are usually sold out the first day--usually in a matter of hours. 

@cowoverthemoon I have purchased these bags in the past, and they have been well worth the cost for me.  The bags are of excellent quality and well worth the $20 cost.  Several of the products are full size.  Last year I got a full size Dr. Hauschka facial toner which I love and it costs more than $20.  I found new favorites in these bags.

They do sell out immediately @cowoverthemoon but I love how they make us feel hopeful by saying "...starting March 12th".  😂

I got the notification from Refinery29 but I know MySubscriptionAddiction also posts about these.  

Spoiler
If it helps, here is a snippet of the article from Refinery:

"As for the Beauty Bags, both are packed in Queen Alaffia cosmetic bags that fund women's empowerment projects in Togo, West Africa. The Glow Up Beautiful bag comes packed with coconut oil from Shea Moisture, shampoo and conditioner from Acure, and a Cocokind Resurfacing Sleep Mask, to name a few. If you've been looking to try a new hair mask, The New Essentials bag includes a clarifying mask from 2chic, vitamin A serum from Mad Hippie, and a Whole Foods Market Age Defying Açai face mask."

Thanks so much!

Guess I should post this here as well, since not everyone follows the nail polish thread 😋

Zoya sale!

70% off nail polish ONLY (just full size, single colors...not sets, not top/base coats)

Code MARCH, ends 3/7, $6.95 shipping regardless of order size

It's a fantastic deal ($3 each!) if you are in the market for polish!

SpaceNK is at it again.  Buy one, get one 50% off.  Discount applies to lower priced item.  Code: HALFOFF

It's a great deal for the CT range.  I just calculated it and if you bought 2 of the hot lips lipsticks, it's 41% off.  YMMV depending on the product.

Thanks, @itscarin! I just ordered products from By Terry and Sisley Paris. I wish I could get them at Sephora. But I'm happy to get the 25% overall discount for products I've been wanting to try.

Yay!

Saks has a number of Guerlain on sale...

guerlain.JPG

D7967F47-332F-4A05-8FB6-58DC448A708B.jpeg

 just the better parts of my boxycharm pop up haul. I’m happy the Natasha denona palettes were in the new packaging, not old. I picked up 3 blushes, 2 of the 5 pans, and then one old November boxycharm box with another 5 palette which is called “peak” and was a boxycharm exclusive. Pretty happy with my haul.  Everything pictured here was under $100, including the farmacy toner and Korres body butter. 

Nice haul, @itscarin !  💖💖💖

20% Off at SpaceNK with code 20OFFSNK - not sure when it expires, but it ends up being mre when you look at their already discounted price on Charlotte Tilbury.  

For example, CT lipsticks are normally $34 but are $27 at SpaceNK and stack with the 20% off, making them 36% off.  Charlotte Tilbury Look in a palette normally priced at $75 but priced at $53 at SpaceNK, making it 44% off.   

Laura Geller has two February Mystery Boxes for sale.  I get an error trying to upload the screenshot but the info is available on her site.

@Ispend2much6Seems like a lot of people are having issues posting photos.  I wonder what's up with that.  @TeamBIC Any insight on this?

@itscarin   I wondered if it was because my image was animated, but I don't know for certain.

30% off *select* items at Armani direct with code ICONS30.

The 10 select items are:

Spoiler
2021-02-22 11_39_23-Top 10 Coveted Beauty and Fragrances _ Giorgio Armani Beauty.png2021-02-22 11_39_56-Top 10 Coveted Beauty and Fragrances _ Giorgio Armani Beauty.png

I have/had 1-3. I'm all set with these items atm, but the foundation and mascara are cult hits for a reason.  

Screenshot_2021-02-22 Cox Inbox.png

Via BonBonCosmetics dot com: Heads up Laduree fans,  12% off all Les Merveilleuses LADUREE items*. The code is LMLSALE. This promotion ends 28 Feb, 9GMT. 

@LCResz  How have been your experience shopping on BonBon website so far? Do you order from them often? Appreciate your thoughts 

2 Replies
testing