From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 53012 Members
  • 2020 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Summer Fridays Poppy scent match
Hello!This is my first time posting, but I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I recently got the Summer Fridays lip butter balm ...read more
Hello!This is my first time posting, but I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I recently got the Summer Fridays lip butter balm in the shade poppy and have been absolutely obsessed with the scent. Is anyone aware of fragrances similar to this? I'd love to have one for summer.Thanks!
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Sol de janeiro
|
Re: Sol de janeiro
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @codi1 @It really depends on what scents you are drawn to. ...read more
@codi1 @It really depends on what scents you are drawn to.
HUGE PRICE INCREASES
|
Re: HUGE PRICE INCREASES
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: YSL Black Opium Illicit Green (which is no longer available) went up significantly before one of the sales a while ago. it had be ...read more
YSL Black Opium Illicit Green (which is no longer available😢) went up significantly before one of the sales a while ago. it had been about $150, and, when I last saw it (during the last 20% off fragrance event), it was $179.50 (and had been the same during the Beauty Insider sale before it). unless you’re Rouge, you would literally be paying more for it (and 20% off is still only a couple of dollars less than the regular price). plus, you can’t redeem an offer and a sale code at the same time anymore, so there’s very little incentive, if any. Honestly, I found that increase so insulting that now, even if it’s the same price, I only buy fragrances (and a lot of my makeup and skincare) from Sephora that I either can’t buy (or get for free using points during a redemption event) at Shoppers, or from the brand’s website directly (which will usually have some sort of welcome discount or a meaningful gift with purchase, not just a single item) if they don’t ship to Canada/the shipping fee is too much.
Recent images from this conversation
what's the best floral perfume for summer?
|
Re: what's the best floral perfume for summer?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @yojennie My favorite true florals for summer are Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum 1.7 / 50 ml eau de parfum spray and Floral ...read more
@yojennie My favorite true florals for summer are Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum 1.7 / 50 ml eau de parfum spray and Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Which SDJ is the best scent?
|
Re: Which SDJ is the best scent?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mc1524 I’m pretty sure you can find it on eBay, Mercari and poshmark. There is also 3 new scents launching next week so keep a lo ...read more
@mc1524 I’m pretty sure you can find it on eBay, Mercari and poshmark. There is also 3 new scents launching next week so keep a look out for those.
Best Touchland scent
|
Re: Best Touchland scent
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Elia3 @I love Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Rainwater ...read more
@Elia3 @I love Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Rainwater
Hello everyone New here!
|
Re: Hello everyone New here!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @megsmegs555 I absolutely love Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne ...read more
@megsmegs555 I absolutely love Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne
Sol De Janerio
Spoiler This body mist smells incredible! It's the classic 62 scent, and smells like paradise with a hint of vanilla and caramel ...read more
Spoiler This body mist smells incredible! It's the classic 62 scent, and smells like paradise with a hint of vanilla and caramel. I recommend not only this body mist but this whole brand, I can confirm, it's worth the hype. #soldejanerio#scents
  • IMG_0315.jpeg
Top Perfumes
 What are some perfumes that will pair very well with Sol De Janeiro 40 Cheirosa Spray? Top notes Plum, Black Amber and CassisMidd ...read more
 What are some perfumes that will pair very well with Sol De Janeiro 40 Cheirosa Spray? Top notes Plum, Black Amber and CassisMiddle notes Orchid and JasmineBase notes Vanilla, Woodsy Notes/ Slight Musk.
  • IMG_1339.jpeg
Fragrance Junkie Central
|
Re: Fragrance Junkie Central
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Tom Ford Lost Cherry has a super almond component and the dry down is super spicy almond to me.
Tom Ford Lost Cherry has a super almond component and the dry down is super spicy almond to me.
Recent images from this conversation
22,991 Posts