Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Stocking Stuffers

Hey Mama’s!! I know most of you are busy preparing everything for the holidays for your kids & families, I want to know what you’re doing for yourself during the holiday season? Are any moms grabbing little treats from Sephora to throw in your own stocking? I know there’s a few little things I’ve been eyeing that I might grab to top mine off with =D Happy Holidays!

Re: Stocking Stuffers

This is going to be my first Christmas alone alone. One of the traditions that was in place was that pets actually give gifts and my mother had this elaborate story about how the animals were able to make it to the city to do their holiday shopping. My cat hasn't done her shopping because I can't figure out what I want. I keep teetering between palettes and I'll be doing a good chocolate haul in the near future.

Got me some UD, NYX and Real Techniques goodies. Not from...

Got me some UD, NYX and Real Techniques goodies. Not from Sephora of course but I felt they lack good, solid Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.

I splurged this season...i mean Santa did...but with blac...

I splurged this season...i mean Santa did...but with black Friday deals who could resist...I work hard too and deserve it...it helps too that my husband doesn't mind my makeup addiction lol

RE: I splurged this season...i mean Santa did...but with blac...

You know that feeling you get of overwhelming joy when you watch your kid open a toy they REALLY wanted?! Now that joy can be from your own gifts hahaha it’s SO great to be able to make sure you’ll have things that you want and use. Being a mom you take care of everyone, it’s easy to forget about your own needs. I’m glad Santa’s got some awesome goodies for you! 🎅🏻

RE: Stocking Stuffers

I used to do this but now I make them work... but I provide a list. After participating in an elfster exchange a couple years ago I realized this is exactly what I should be doing for my household! So now the list is provided and I get what I want. 😉 .... hasn’t stopped me from buying all the things with the sales lately.

RE: Stocking Stuffers

Thats a great idea! I like that there would still be some surprise to it but the gift giver has direction.

LMAO, I do this every year and my husband gets so annoyed...

LMAO, I do this every year and my husband gets so annoyed. I always get little sweets like godiva dark chocolates, mini sized make up or skin care products to put in my stocking. You'd think after several years he'd catch on...

RE: LMAO, I do this every year and my husband gets so annoyed...

This is awesome!! Hahaha great choices for your stocking. I do this too but husband applauds me for it because if it were all up to him, I’d get a stocking full of candy from the closest convenient store LOL
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing