cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

2019-03-15-play-mar19-community-teaser.jpg

Spring is just around the corner—and so is your March box! So, we’re planting these spoilers in your mind to get you excited for what is to come.

Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of March. Now let’s dig in with a hint about what’s heading your way this monthYour March box will contain at least one of these products:

• Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
  • NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman
  • It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Skin-Transforming Hydrating Cleansing Serum

How does your beauty routine change as you head out of winter and into spring?

RE: Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Me too!! And the box I got was a complete disappointment compared to what was listed in my see what you got link. A dry shampoo and a 3-1 texture spray in the same box? That’s not “curated”. That’s just surplus they had from the 100 point insider rewards. I signed up for allure, I may cancel Sephora if they keep sending leftover junk.

Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Me too! How depressing the items were completely different then what I was suppose to get! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

The same thing happened to me! I was told I was getting certain products and then I went to check it on the app and it was completely different products. I’m actually really bummed about some of the products they changed in my box.

CC8F183D-AF63-4A82-AADE-2527220EE070.png

I got everything listed here. But why can't you have on the quiz about perfumes? I can't have our wear perfumes. They give me massive headaches and I would much prefer to avoid these. Everything else seem good for my first "box" from sephora. I have 2 other box subscriptions and kinda feel that am three were a bit of a let down this month. Here's to hoping that April will be better. Where can we vote on these items and if we want more or less of these types? I would love the ability to give my thoughts that way instead of on the full products. Am I just missing this function?

Yes about the perfume!!! I'm super allergic and have no u...

Yes about the perfume!!! I'm super allergic and have no use for them. While I would rather get a different sample instead but if thats not possible dont send me the perfume at all, its just wasteful.

Re: Yes about the perfume!!! I'm super allergic and have no u...

@SayB,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback about the fragrance samples that you received in your PLAY boxes. While we do not have a way to restrict certain items, I will be sure to share this as feedback with the appropriate department within our company.

❤️ Melissa

this was my first box ..and I received same as you..the o...

this was my first box ..and I received same as you..the only product I don't care for is the sunscreen ..well perfume sample is quite potent as well .hopefully better next month..love the NARS and Sephora lashcraft mascara the most ❤

Hi @Chevykaos,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your PLAY box and I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the items that you received in your box. I will be sure to share this with the appropriate contact within our company. Thank you for your patience throughout this process it is truly appreciated.

❤️ Melissa

RE: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Well my first box arrived, and while I was disappointed not to receive anything listed in the sneak peek email, I did only receive one dry shampoo unlike a lot of you who got two. I don’t mind receiving a sunscreen sample here and there as I am always looking to improve on what I use, but was looking forward to more skincare/makeup focus and less on the hair. While I am wary moving forward after reading the comments, I am going to hang in there for a bit, review every product I receive, and hope for the best (and no repeats!) in upcoming boxes!

Posting because I haven't seen anyone else (so far) that had this box variation. Here is #010 for anyone that was curious:

Resized_20190320_174426.jpeg

My e-mail sneak peak actually did contain the correct products this month.. which was nice after having received multiple incorrect e-mails in the past. My only gripes are that the Drybar "Triple Sec" arrived completely empty (other people had also mentioned having this issue with this item as well) and that I've received "Black Opium" about 900 times now, lol. 😂 I'd really had my fingers crossed for the Dr. Jart "Tiger Grass" cream too, but it is what it is. No complaints otherwise and I'll probably end up using everything else. Overall a solid box. 🙂

Canceling my subscription! Every single “Sneak Peak” email I have received has shown different products from those included in my box! About half of the items I get are repeats that I got in previous boxes since starting my subscription last August. What good does re-sending the same samples do for the consumer (I want to try NEW items I’ve not been introduced to!), Sephora sales,, or the brands who rely on samples to promote their products by marketing to those who haven’t tried them out??!! So frustrating that all these complaints are falling on deaf ears. My daughter already canceled her subscription last month. I shouldn’t have waited until now. I wish Ulta stores were better in my area - I’d start shopping there exclusively. Such a bummer.

Re: RE: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

@TonyaTP wrote:
Canceling my subscription! Every single “Sneak Peak” email I have received has shown different products from those included in my box! About half of the items I get are repeats that I got in previous boxes since starting my subscription last August. What good does re-sending the same samples do for the consumer (I want to try NEW items I’ve not been introduced to!), Sephora sales,, or the brands who rely on samples to promote their products by marketing to those who haven’t tried them out??!! So frustrating that all these complaints are falling on deaf ears. My daughter already canceled her subscription last month. I shouldn’t have waited until now. I wish Ulta stores were better in my area - I’d start shopping there exclusively. Such a bummer.

I agree!!!! I get the same stuff, wrong foundation shades, and it’s completrly different than the sneak peek!

SEPHORA. U ARE ONE OF THE BEST MAKEUP COMPANIES PLEASE GET UR ACT TOGETHER, U CAN DO BETTER WITH THE PLAY BOXES COME ON

I'm cancelling my account.  I'm tired of getting the wrong color foundation.  Its happened every single time a foundation is included. 

SAME! I put "tan" & I get foundations that are "deep". (I'm not actually tan but I changed my profile skintone in the hopes of not getting more foundation I can't use.)

I got 6 items this month. 3 were repeats, and my 6th item was a perfume sample. Haven’t had a good box in ages. I’ve been holding out hoping for better, but it just keeps getting worse and worse.

Agreed. Going to try out Ipsy!

I had Ipsy. I was 50/50 about it. They have some good stuff but they sent me red lipstick EVERY month even after I changed my customizations...I never wear red lipstick. It seems like the "custom" feature is only a thing your first few boxes then they stop listening to you.

Ditto!

I can't take all the skin care products!!!! All I got this month was skin care, which I can't use because I am on a specific skin care routine from a dermatologist, and ANOTHER mini mascara. I have so many mascaras from this subscription, I can't even use them all! It's time to cancel. Going to subscribe to another beauty box. You guys clearly don't care what you send us

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I didn't receive the Play Box that was in my email. Did you guys have a goof this month? I was looking forward to the lipstick and Shiseido.
testing