cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

2019-03-15-play-mar19-community-teaser.jpg

Spring is just around the corner—and so is your March box! So, we’re planting these spoilers in your mind to get you excited for what is to come.

Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of March. Now let’s dig in with a hint about what’s heading your way this monthYour March box will contain at least one of these products:

• Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
  • NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman
  • It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Skin-Transforming Hydrating Cleansing Serum

How does your beauty routine change as you head out of winter and into spring?

RE: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Seriously I am getting annoyed with what is bring sent every month. My email mentioned different products and I received different ones in my box. And all repeated products. I am finally going to cancel. So DISAPPOINTED!!

Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Seriously?!!! Not again! I already complained about this matter,but you keep on doing it. Sending me what will I get on the email but not getting exactly what I'm supposed to have.  You've done this many times! I'm so over it!
Spoiler

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Spring is just around the corner—and so is your March box! So, we’re planting these spoilers in your mind to get you excited for what is to come.

Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of March. Now let’s dig in with a hint about what’s heading your way this monthYour March box will contain at least one of these products:

• It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Skin-Transforming Hydrating Cleansing Serum

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Screenshot_20190319-151107.png

20190319_151404.jpg

RE: Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Same items I got as well. It’s like they took from the sample box and threw it together.

The same exact thing happened to me! I got the same email as you did and when I clicked on the link, it pictured those items the day before my box was delivered. I ended up receiving the same exact products that you received. I emailed Sephora’s customer service yesterday, and was basically told I was mistaken in what I thought I was supposed to receive, and then they added the item number to my recent orders account today for the different box I received to coverup their mistake. It was extremely unprofessional how it was handled, so I just canceled my subscription. The least they could’ve done was admitt that their was a glitch in their system (AGAIN) just like when they sent out the email for the glitch that happened when the January and February boxes were sent out. I’m switching to a different companies monthly subscription. 

THREE of these items have been sent to me before not to mention I didn’t even receive what was in my preview email. It’s a shame because I thought I was finally going to receive a colorful lipstick instead of a nude one. 

I have received the Sephora mascara once or twice before. I have had the Triple Sec 3in1 spray and the Amika dry shampoo as well. 

I have yet to use one single perfume sample. You can stop with those at any time. this might be my last box. 311E3811-87EF-45E2-9F46-76E597337816.png

I can’t. I literally can not anymore. This is like the 3rd or more month in a row where I get dry shampoo or dry conditioner. I CAN’T EVER USE! I receive constant repeats. Same perfume samples some that I have already bought. Right now I received the same dry shampoos. Literally the exact same lip color EVERY TIME. I specifically asked for skin care, foundations, brow products, blushes, and bronzers. And what do I get. Eyeliner, dry shampoos, sunscreens, perfumes, and sponge cleansers. All these I did not want at all. You know in the beginning they sent like a bunch of stuff I wanted and then once in a while one thing I didn’t enjoy. But this is getting ridiculous. Ill give April’s box a chance but if this continues im going to just get ipsy. I’ve been a member for over a year now but this is not what im paying for.

I signed up for allure, I’ll give them both a try for a couple of months and see which one I keep but right after I signed up for allure my mom found out Macy’s launches a subscription box in November which seems like it’s all high end like Sephora is. Interested to see how that one goes too

Seems like March was a bad month for Play! Instead of the NARS liquid lip and the Ouai samples I got a foundation sample wayyy too dark for my skin and the same Amika dry shampoo that I’ve received before and hated. They also completely left out the Music Festival sample which really disappointed me. Kind of don’t want to continue my subscription now.

16B6F2AC-59A2-42AC-B01F-D9133B865226.png

6BDC7972-92D7-4723-9413-0B6D2B733A6F.jpeg

I'm honestly so disappointed with this box. It didn't come with anything is that it would. I basically have two dry shampoos that do not work with my hair at all, and I was really looking forward to the skin care and the NARS lip. I originally switched over from Ipsy, but now I'm considering switching back if this keeps up. Also, did everyone get the same ridiculous box?And I agree with a lot of other people's sentiments, this is defintely not even worth $10. I hope that Sephora does something to rectify the situation other than "we'll try to fix things in the future."

Same!  The preview email and my actual box were completely different aside from the mascara.  I was looking forward to this box and totally bummed when I opened today.  Just cancelled my subscription, tired of being disappointed, even for $10 😞

RE: Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I seriously did the same thing came fro Ipsy! I unsubscribed to this already! I’m so disappointed in the last three boxes

I also didn't get the same box that my email said.. I did...

I also didn't get the same box that my email said.. I did get the box w two hair products (dry shampoo & 3 in 1).. I'm happy I scored the Nars bronzer, but was looking forward to the other face lotion/sun block, wave spray, and the face correcting lotion. kinda thrown off by the switch, I also do not use dry shampoo..

First of all didn’t received the box till now and I can’t see any delivery date. Secondly, I got that same sephora mascara in previous box and absolutely hated it.

Ugh. I was excited to try the NARS lipstick after I requested it and NOT the cleanser and sunscreen - but I got the sunscreen and cleanser.😑I don’t need any more cleansers in a box, especially sunscreens! Disappointed bc all I was looking forward to was that NARS lipstick and other new makeup to play with and all I got was skincare and a mascara!

I’ve got 2 different dry shampoo which is i already had it ;( disappointing..

same here. I'm pretty annoyed.

same here. I'm pretty annoyed.

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Very Disappointed in my March box. Not only did I not receive the products in my email, but I received 2 dry shampoos, an item I do not use. One more disappointing month like this and I am done.

I’m with you! 3 of the products in this box I’ve gotten already in 3 other boxes ! That’s not right!

I am a light beige and they sent me a dark sand foundation. lol! Also, I hate foundation. I never wear it. I don't need it. LOL! 2nd month in and I think they don't know what they are doing. It is not curated to your taste or needs. I was hoping to get the box with Amika, Oaui, and Replica Festival. I am so disappointed with what I got. I think we should start a group snail mail to trade samples. This is ridiculous. Versace Crystal is gross, it's a Grandma perfume. =(  Maybe I should cancel and try out BirchBox?

Some of us ARE grandmas LOL

I don't understand WHY I keep getting this foundation in a dark sand.  There is no indication in my profile that I am dark sand, Y335.  My profile shows Y120.  I'm pretty sure this is going to be my last box. 

testing