Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

We’re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I have two daughters who love that I get this box every month...I get what is left when they have finished attacking the box Smiley Happy 

new to to this hope I like it as much as I love Sephora 

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I LOVED the June box!!!

I have been a customer for a few years now but new to this group. What do I have to do to get these awesome products. 

Hi @Joannie16,

If you are located in the US, you can subscribe to Play! by Sephora here: https://www.sephora.com/product/play-subscription-P396286

Best regards,

Laurie 

How can I have my box suit my age?

@666lovelylotus,

Please click here:https://www.sephora.com/beauty/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image_ufe to view  the customize profile section of PLAY. Thank you.

<3 Melissa

I cancel my suscription because i constantly recieve the same mosturizers and nothing of makeup samples on it. Its sad i been suscribe two years and its just got worse with the time. 😩😢

Re: RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I have been a subscriber for an year now too and have to agree on this sadly 😓

So are there different products in the box than on the pictures?

I'm new to Sephora and I'm disappointed. I haven't even gotten the box yet! I thought that Sephora was going to be better than this. 

When did you subscribe, @Rubycrystaljade ?

On Sunday.

@Rubycrystaljade If you subscribed after June 11th, then your first box is July. The boxes ship around the 20thbeach month.

I just ordered the play box on July 10th and I was told that my box will be shipped out the 3rd week of July is this true? I noticed on this post they are still on June where is the sneak peak for July? 

Thank you,

TAMMIE 

Hi @Tammienestor ,

I will look into this for you and will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

Ok. Thank you!

I did not receive highlighter. I wanted it. Does everyone gets same things in box?

I don’t think everyone gets the exact same thing in their boxes.  Someone else’s June box is probably slightly different than mine.  If you filled out the questionnaire/profile for your Play! subscription, I think Sephora tries to tailor your box a little more to what you like or specified that you’re more into.

I spoke with Sephora about my box because I continually get hair products and I have special ones that I use and don’t want samples.  They said they couldn’t do anything about it. 

702 Replies