cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

We’re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

First time receiving a Sephora box and I am not disappointed! I got the La Neige Lip Sleeping Mask, the Jouer Lip Topper in Rose Gold, the Tarte Foundcealer in my actual shade, Farmacy makeup remover balm, Belif Aqua bomb, and Klorane Sun Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner. I am very satisfied of all the products!

My favorite product in the whole bunch is the makeup remover! It it is SO good! Hopefully Sephora keeps it up in sending me good products! Wished I could've gotten the vanilla Lip Sleeping Mask though! But oh well! I am still very happy.

IMG_0427.JPG

RE: Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I received the same exact box and I love it! The foundcealer shade is perfect. I do prefer perfume samples instead of shampoo and conditioner, but I loved trying them. Left my hair soft and smells amazing!

@ClassyPea ok well I'm jealous of ur playbox. I wanna rea...

@ClassyPea ok well I'm jealous of ur playbox. I wanna reach thru the screen & take the lip topper & I could just cry that i didnt get the aqua bomb 😒
Anonymous Insider

HATE THIS BOX. I only got one makeup sample. The rest were face products. Primer, hydrator, barrier cream that smells like chemicals, lip sleeping mask, and Milk mascara. This is my first and last box. I love my BoxyCharm every month and my Ipsy. This...major disappointment! 

I agree!

I am so disappointed yet again with the June box I got two of the same product and the only thing I was really excited about the highlither this month it didn’t even come in my box this sucks

This is what I got the box has something a the paper said I got something elseThis is what I got the box has something a the paper said I got something else

No highlighterNo highlighter

A60EBD97-F9CC-4B00-A889-2D10180EAEA3.jpeg

RE: Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

That sucks!!! But hey.... u got the Vanilla Laniege!!!

@Snjimenez this just looks like a mistake, try contacting CS and see if they can't help? @melissabt @keelybt @RebeccaBT 

I contacted sephora customer service and they are fixing my problem I hope the next box they send has better samples and no repeats 

Hey Sephora, a suggestion: don’t include products that fundamentally require color matching in these boxes. They’re never the right color, and I feel like I got stiffed on a sample.

i wanted the kaja highlighter, and surprise surprise got the useless tarte foundation instead. PLAY! has been disappointing lately and this bummer of a box was the final straw... subscription canceled. 👋🏻

It seems like all monthly boxes have been sending me the same stuff. I dont use full face makeup everyday and only on occasions i may get out of the house. Mascara i love getting as well as face,body & hair hydrators. But primers i dont need but seem to be getting. And i hate face masks! Hair masks i will use but not face. I have sooooo many. I will see what i get next month & if i dont use alot of what i get then i will def be canceling Sephora Play... Sucks cuz my gf gets everything spot on...:(

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

We’re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

@TMANN73 If you truly always like what a friend gets in their box why not try copying their profile in the subscriptions page?

Where do we go to do that ? I keep trying to find it think 😕 but can’t ugh! 

@jpeach18 If you hover over your profile go to account> subscriptions> and at the bottom of that page there's be a link that says "complete your play profile" and it'll let you take (or re-take/edit) the play profile questions

Whyyyyy would I get the first aid cream and then the Sephora hydrating, and the hydrating primer?!? Omg my skin isn’t the Sahara!! Can I have makeup that isn’t mascara in my play bag? I’ve gotten mascara every month since I’ve resubscribed! I woulda loved the highlighter!!

Me too! However I did do some good reviews, I would actually love to receive makeup and not so much skincare! I've redone my profile over and over & it keeps saying I'm not a play! Subscriber! I don't get it? Confusing emails as well! They say GWP's are something and I go in app & regular website, it's totally different than what I'm looking for! Pardon my punctuation etc...I'm just not fine with what is going on with Sephora lately, but I feel stuck with them? I also know I got off track of Play! But maybe I'm just venting on here, as well! I'm getting sick of them it's just not fun anymore? Come on Sephora step up your game!!!

!

I feel the same. I was so disappointed to see three facial moisturizers in this month’s box. 

Anonymous Insider

Si lo mismo me paso!#

@atinklen wrote:

I feel the same. I was so disappointed to see three facial moisturizers in this month’s box. 

I have not received mine yet?

@mal7 You can expect to receive your PLAY! box between the 15th and 25th of each month. 

This box is boring, why do I keep getting the same crap no matter how many times I change my profile. I’m not satisfied! 

708 Replies
testing