Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

We’re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Same here!!! They are keep sending mascara and primer. I am going to cancel my subscription very very disappointing.

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Is there any way to flag things we're allergic too? I got the Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water which I can't use since I'm allergic to coconuts. Now that coconuts are in tons of beauty products I don't want my samples to be things I can't even try.

oh I wishes I got the herbivore in my box, if you don't w...

oh I wishes I got the herbivore in my box, if you don't want it I'll take it, lol, I have makeuo unused for trade.

that was what I was supposed to get. got completely diffe...

that was what I was supposed to get. got completely different. pretty sure it's all trash this month.. sigh.

This is the BEST play box I’ve ever received since I’ve been a member!!!  I did not receive the items shown on my email...... but thank God!! I love the hi-lighter,  Stila eye liner, Belif, Laneige, hyaluronic acid, and the deva curl!!! Thank you!!!! 💋 The items that I received fit right in with the things I use for my skin & makeup!! ❤️

I haven’t received my box yet, but supposedly I will receive what’s in this picture. I’m happy because I have wanted to try the Tarte Founcealer and I love the Laneige lip mask in berry so vanilla will be great to try. I also think the Biossance mask sounds interesting. Overall, I think it’s a pretty good box. Oh and it is box 145, btw

7E789F57-09CF-4088-B984-45EBB36CAB88.jpeg

I am super excited about all of them! perfect picks!

The things i received in my box arent the spoilers i received...its ok but i supposedly was getting an eyeliner but i didnt

I didnt get the Kaja or the Barriair.

Box has not arrived yet, but apparently I got the Tarte (yay!). However, the rest of the box...

No over-perfumed "skincare" for me please. I will never use belif, Caudalie or the Laneige lip mask (almost everything irritates my lips, sorry). Nor will I ever take any nutritional supplements. So these will join last month's Bumbum (or whatever) cream in the waste bin.

If the idea is to make me become a fan and buy any of these brands, it will not happen, ever.

But I am always willing to try skin friendly, non-perfumed skin care (this is how I got to love Drunk Elephant which I now buy all the time). I also love hair products and the extras like the make-up brush cleansing bar.

i would love to have what you threw in your trash bin!

i would love to have what you threw in your trash bin!

After this box I'm done!! I didn't get not one thing I'll use. 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

Hate my boxSmiley Sad

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Que pereza abrir esa caja, todos los meses envían solo cremas y a eso súmele que son repetidas.

OMG!!  Is this really my box??  This is awesome!!

The Play fairies have smiled upon me!! THANK YOU!!

sephora.png

RE: Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Ooo I can live with this one quite a bit! I hope I get something like it, minus the vitamins

I got the same box as you!  i'm THRILLED to receive a mini LaNeige lip sleeping mask!  I've been dying for a mini to the point where I was thinking of buying that $36 sephora favorites set just to get it!  Everything else is just gravy, though i love FAB and belif too.

Worst box so far...😞

For the past 5 months I have not received the box that I am told I am getting on my Play by Sephora page AND email. It is very frustrating and I called about it a couple of months ago.You would think that it would be straightened out by now. That being said; this month I do hope I’m NOT getting what is said; 3 MOISTURIZERS in 1 box; that’s ridiculous! There is definitely miscommunication going on. I have been subscribed to the Play by Sephora box since day 1; but have seriously been contemplating unsubscribing. Come on Sephora; let’s back on track here and as EVERYONE has begged; PLEASE 🗣NO MORE REPEATS, EVER!!! THanks for listening; much love and loyalty💯

Re: RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

The same keeps happening to me.  In the app, it shows my current box, which is usually incorrect. On the other hand, the Sephora website did show my correct precuts.  

Maybe something with the app that needs to be updated??

I haven’t either! This month is the second time that it is completely different 😒

This has been happening to me as well. I don't understand why it's taking so long to fix this. It is very frustrating.
2 Replies