cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

We’re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I love first aid beauty products !!

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I have two daughters who love that I get this box every month...I get what is left when they have finished attacking the box 🙂 

new to to this hope I like it as much as I love Sephora 

I LOVED the June box!!!

I have been a customer for a few years now but new to this group. What do I have to do to get these awesome products. 

Hi @Joannie16,

If you are located in the US, you can subscribe to Play! by Sephora here: https://www.sephora.com/product/play-subscription-P396286

Best regards,

Laurie 

How can I have my box suit my age?

@666lovelylotus,

Please click here:https://www.sephora.com/beauty/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image_ufe to view  the customize profile section of PLAY. Thank you.

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

I cancel my suscription because i constantly recieve the same mosturizers and nothing of makeup samples on it. Its sad i been suscribe two years and its just got worse with the time. 😩😢
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Sorry to hear that you’re not happy with your subscription with Sephora Play!  What I did was went into my account and changed my beauty preferences from the questionnaire and I got totally different products for July! I love Sephora Play because I get the products I want that I don’t get from my other subscriptions . I subscribe to ipsy and love it! In my opinion they have better products plus it’s only $10/mo but you can get even larger sized  products if you subscribe to their new upgraded offer for $25/mo. I upgraded just before my July beauty bag came and this bag is my favorite so far. Ipsy also sends you a different makeup bag every month with Sephora doesn’t offer,  so recommended that you go on the website to check it out! 

Just an fyi..regardless of which one you choose you only get the kind of products that you chose as your favorite ie; skin, hair, face etc. when you answered on your beauty questionnaire! So it’s a win win by getting both! 

Re: RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I have been a subscriber for an year now too and have to agree on this sadly 😓

So are there different products in the box than on the pictures?
Anonymous Insider

I'm new to Sephora and I'm disappointed. I haven't even gotten the box yet! I thought that Sephora was going to be better than this. 

When did you subscribe, @Anonymous ?

Anonymous Insider

On Sunday.

@Anonymous If you subscribed after June 11th, then your first box is July. The boxes ship around the 20thbeach month.

Anonymous Insider

I just ordered the play box on July 10th and I was told that my box will be shipped out the 3rd week of July is this true? I noticed on this post they are still on June where is the sneak peak for July? 

Thank you,

TAMMIE 

Anonymous Insider

I just got mine yesterday, so be patient it will arrive any day now! Remember July isn’t over yet. If it were August already and you haven’t received your July box then you have a reason to complain, but remember you subscribed the day before the deadline so therefore they ship out previous subscribers first. It’ll come just give them time! 

Hi @Anonymous ,

I will look into this for you and will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

I signed up on July 10and I verified per telephone on July 12 and the rep did verify this with me. It appears that the date on one of my questions with a tequila have been flipped.  Meaning the date she reached out to me asking me for personal info was on the 12 but I looked and after she responded it automatically said the conversation says 21 and not 12. Not sure if I was hacked but it appears as rs so. I know I called and verified with a REP on the 12 but signed up on the 10 please can you mail my July box out I do not lie and I know the girl Davila that asked me via post message kept asking me personal questions. Please send my box it or have your manager contact me.  

@LaurieBT wrote:

Hi @Anonymous ,

I will look into this for you and will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

testing