cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

How long is the waiting list?

I've been on the waiting list for a couple months now and I knew it wasn't short but I don't know exactly how long. Does anyone know how long it is or how I could find out where I am on it?

RE: How long is the waiting list?

It said there was a waiting list, and I got an email about 4 days later. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with my status being rouge

RE: How long is the waiting list?

That’s weird. I was never on a waiting list. I received my first box the month after i subscribed. This will be my second box this month. I would call customer service and see what they say!

Re: How long is the waiting list?

Sometimes being on the waitlist doesn't mean they'll let you know when spots open. I never got the notification when I was on the waitlist, I just saw that spots were open by checking back every few days. It's open now I believe, if you want to sign up: http://www.sephora.com/play?icid2=%20persistentbanner2_belowthenav_playsubscription_072117_html_ufe

Re: How long is the waiting list?

I didn’t get notification. I tried in the morning (it was full), and tried 2 more times that same day and got it.  I think you just have to keep checking.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing