|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

2019-08-play-community-teaser.jpg

Ready to meet your beauty sidekicks?

This month, you’re getting at least one of these products:

• NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Dance Fever
  • SUNDAY RILEY A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum
  • GLAMGLOW SUPERTONER Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner

P.S. Your box will arrive the third week of August!

NARS - Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil - Dance Fever

Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

the link to the quiz to take in order to help decide what you get in your box doesn't work

You get a chance to pick? I already had three of the five...

You get a chance to pick? I already had three of the five, hated that awful brown lipstick (I'm cool toned) but the toner stuff was ok. I mean, I got four beauty boxes in two days, but I think I got the toner from here..

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Great box this month. I love every product in this box!!

what was in it? the link for the quiz you're supposed to...

what was in it? the link for the quiz you're supposed to take that helps them determine what to put in your box isn't working, so I have no idea what I'm even going to get LOL.

So two boxes back to back with mascara and a hair product. I don't wear my natural hair but yet still I'm getting hair products. I'm up to my third box and I truly feel like cancelling right now. I'll give it one more month and if it's just the same nonsense then, I'll just cancel. I started my subscription on June and I'm already unhappy.... That's very bad.

It’s to prevent wrinkles nothing ever gets rid of them they can diminish the look, if you face them which you don’t do it’s still never too early to start taking care of your skin.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Really... another Clinique lotion. Been subscribed since November and this is my 4th Clinique lotion. Very disappointed with the duplicates and using the leftover promotion or the items from the rewards bazar.

Help! My algenist genius sleeping collagen was broken open when I opened my box. Can this be replaced?

I’m pretty happy of what I’m getting! - Sunday Riley Retinol Serum - Laura Mercier Caviar Mascara - Nars velvet matte lipstick pencil - Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream - Algenist Genius Sleeping Collagen - Moroccanoil Treatment

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

That’s the one I seem to be getting as well. Works for my skintype/age (dry and 40 years old). I’m stoked to try these. Not sure if that lip color is right for me, but everything else will work. 

I don’t think play looks at my profile at all or has a good concept for how they curate. TWO fine line and wrinkles products in my box. One of them said it was “based on my skin type.” I am 24 years old. My skin concern is listed as acne!! I think I will be canceling play. Thankfully a box or two ago, I got vinopure. I loved it and bought full sizes of the whole line. No use paying 10$ for stuff I won’t use anymore.

@sarahstanky retinol helps with acne too! It really just speeds up cell turnover and can help keep blackheads clear. I feel like it’s probably mostly marketed for anti-ageing because people worried about that tend to have more money than the lower 20s crowd- ever notice how the second something says anti-aging it’s instantly more expensive 😂

Same! I keep getting wrinkle products and I am 19!

Same! I keep getting wrinkle products and I am 19!

It would be nice to see what I'm getting. But this is probably the last month I'll keep sephora play.. Just tired of getting the same junk that I'll never use it are duplicates of the same crap. 🙄

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Okay... I just got the box... and unsubscribed... enough... I had subscriptions for year or two..and every time I received the box I only had one question: why would they sent me all this? Do they even check my profile preferences? And what all this mystery about secret box that you can't review before receive it?.... I have other beauty boxes subscriptions and I am so happy that there I can even pick some samples I want to try... Okay... I am just done with this one... Thanks for sending me all these useless samples.... And good luck with new customers..

I never got the sneak peak email this month. Wish I had!

Sunday Riley would have been great (super into retinols), but I am getting the Glamglow which is a straight-to-trash for me. Along with the Clinique and any face care not from brands I use (which is basically Drunk Elephant). At least I can pass any make-up to DD when the colors don't work for me, but I am only getting one this month.

I am so disappointed this month. Once again i got the same two items i always get. At this point i have three of each.  I have been subscribed less than 6 months and i have so many duplicates. I DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY OF THE THREE ITEMS FEATURED ABOVE!!! 

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Hi Girls🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 ! This is the box that I should receive 😎

I got the same things and I think it’s my favorite box so far. As much as I love mascara, I’m glad to have one without it. And everyone’s hating on the brown lip color, but it’s the only color family that actually looks good on my complexion! Very happy with this box

That’s the box I got and I don’t want or need any of it.
testing