|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

2019-08-play-community-teaser.jpg

Ready to meet your beauty sidekicks?

This month, you’re getting at least one of these products:

• NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Dance Fever
  • SUNDAY RILEY A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum
  • GLAMGLOW SUPERTONER Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner

P.S. Your box will arrive the third week of August!

NARS - Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil - Dance Fever

Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I have been working on an order with there KLARNA promotion I started yesterday morning all thru the day and night I am disabled and legally blind in my left eye I have been a Rouge client for years I have spent thousands of dollars I do have a at home business and I do most thingsfrom my phone so I downloaded the KLARNA app and what popped up firstwas Sephora I received a call very late last night or very early morning that “My Cart Was Calling” from Sephora so since I don’t sleep much and have 4 amazing grandchildren Ages 27,24, 7 and two daughter in laws and I have all of their addresses saved Even my 44 year old son that was complaining about his dry chapped lips I sent him an assortment of lip products that he would be able to use to help him with his dry lip problem When I tried to place my KLARNA order a few minutes ago theywould not accept it there were numerous problems and I can only order on line look at my history I awash shocked after all I went through they would not accept my new Promo KLARNA plan and I am waiting for my newsmall business card to come in as of 2 days ago they sent me a text that my new business card was on its way I am so disappointed I maynot want to be a Sephora Rouge Client any more even though I have already reached my account until some time in 2012 I accumulated over a thousand points in the past 3 days unbelievable disappointing Gramma Lis atlanticsailfish@aol.com thanks for nothing my cart is empty!!!!!! I have so many products that I want to review so that’s what I will spend my time doing I feel like it is only fair and since My daughter-in-law didn’t receive her Play box I started a subscription for never came she doesn’t know what she is missing and I am not disappointed that my subscription suddenly stopped because the fragrance samples are sometimes half full and my Morrocan body oil sample spilled all over and everything was covered in oil and I really wanted to try it so you have a lot of competition out there I love the tarte line and unsubscribed from their site so I will just go back to them they send me emails with special offers and gifts so maybe that is a better way to go just like herbivore products my 27 year old son granddaughter should have been a hippie she sends me Sage cleansing spray and products like candles and I love them when my herbivore box disappeared from my cart last night while I was trying to go to the KLARNA offer they are promoting and once I finished and the app was ready many things changed in my cart one nail product from a new line was OUT OF STOCK and I couldn’t tap email me when it is back in stock was unavailable and there are a couple of other products that I want to do then it’s goodbye Sephora hello Department Store promotions in the beauty dept and back to going to the lines own page and still get free shipping that you offered me today with an order over$9.90 odd amount and you wouldn’t let me use my KLARNA and you called me late in the night or very early morning to tell me that my cart was calling and since I am unable to sleep I am up at all hour’s It’s too bad and I get free Flash 2 day free shipping anyway why would you offer me Free Shipping when my Status is Rouge and I have a lot of points to use. I have a lot of points on my Lancôme page too!! So after I review a few more products and use my points I will probably not be doing business with Sephora I have rarely been sent an email to let me know a product is back in stock. I am so disappointed but I have learned my lesson and I am patient with the delay in delivery time but I understood since this virus hit this country and some employees are probably working from home and I didn’t mind waiting on line to chat with an advisor just to be timed out when I was close to placing my order you just disappeared from the screen and you tried to delete what I am currently typing because I went back after I posted it on my review and you deleted some of what I typed when I went back to correct my mistakes in misspelling my words and you had a chance to delete things you don’t want others to read because some were negative I believe in telling the truth about what I buy and I appreciate reviews that others have posted because I feel the same way and I am sure that the companies you represent would like to know how there products are doing and what could be done better the samples aren’t always like the sample the design of the product full size can be very different from the full size products and people and the companies should know!! So you will probably delete what you don’t want people to know from what I just reviewed and I am fine without the Play Box most of the time they weren’t worth what I received and very different from the full size product that’s why I read the reviews I am going to finish writing the most important ones and use my points and then we will see!!

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I know we are all quick to complain, but today I'm actually want to say that my August 2019 box is one the best that I've recieved❤! I love it! Excited to use everything! Thank you Sephora Team🙋‍♀️

I just looked at it but after my review they want me to unsubscribe you can’t tell your story if they don’t like what you wrote I used to be a Play subscriber and tried to set up a subscription for my daughter in law but she never received hers and I never got another one???

I used to enjoy my Play boxes every month for a couple of years and thought my daughter in law would too she has very sensitive skin and a lot of redness so I had subscribed her and she never got her Play Box and I didn’t get mine either I enjoyed some things like the sample packs of foundations and primers I would send them to my daughter in law to put on my 7 year old granddaughter she is a cheerleader like all of my granddaughters have been even the one we lost her father my younger son and his amazing wife were headed down to Florida for a few reasons but they were al killed and burnt beyond recognition and my son suffered Blount force trauma once I get my daughter in laws and one baby mama that I adore gave us an a wonderful beautiful granddaughter and the first day I met her my granddaughter that was 13 when she was killed with her two brothers one was 8 and we were going to be celebrating his Golden Birthday down here with us and our 16 month old grandson we never got to meet I never got to see my sons with his sons this was caused by a police pursuit for someone that wasn’t wearing their seatbelt and props my had been in trouble with the law enforcement community in Indiana we live in Florida like a lot of grandparents they were behind a flat bed truck with 3 giant rolls of steer on it in front of them they were in a Dodge Ram Pickup truck stopped while the officers chased the occupants of the vehicle that bailed on I-65 SB and another large 18 wheeler hit them in the back end and there were two explosions there was a camera not too far away and the second explosion was what really did it I think about those first responders that had to see my grandson melted in his car seat and her parents despise me I don’t know why the kids were married for 14 years once when they were down here I was working for Lancôme and did a Makeover on my beautiful daughter in love and she couldn’t believe what a difference her skin felt like silk and her make up looked amazing and from that day forward I hooked her up with Lancôme products in many different capacities and she loved it they called me the Lancome fairy I have my current daughter in law hooked on Clinique and I did that by sending her Clinique products through Sephora and she loves how her skin feels and their daughter is 6 and a very precocious fancy girl like her gramma and she needs makeup for her cheer leading I sent Anastasia’s lip gloss up there with its amazing gloss that doesn’t come off I tried it first I want to go up there but I am in poor health and legally blind in my left eye. It worked perfectly and I have sent her all the foundation samples because there is such a wide variety of colors I thought the other girls with brown or black skin could use the ones that are too dark for her and I would buy any girl any foundation or CC or whatever I had in my Play Box and the samples that I choose when I place an order. She is a fancy 6 year old just like her grandmother and acts just like my son who had one switch and it’s always on they run their own small business from their home. I am trying to get their children one 6 year old girl and an 11 year old son that was born the same year as my grandson that was killed when he was 16 months old. I pray I will meet him someday soon. The play boxes never got to either of us and I haven’t received one since I was OK with it because the sample fragrances are only half filled some times and my Morrocan oil spilled inside of the box so everything was covered in oil I did have to return some bath salts because it was obvious that the box had been opened but I returned it and was sent a new one in a reasonable of time. The play boxes were disappointing so when she never got her first Play box and mine just stopped coming I was OK with that!! I am a Rouge client and I ordered a round blue bag with my points boy was that a mistake I thought for sure there would be product or samples in it due to the large number of points I used to get it So Sephora you have a lot of competition out there tarte has been trying desperately to get me back to them and I am going to do just that. I did unsubscribe but I love their products and herbivore has amazing products that my 27 year old granddaughter enjoys she should have been a hippie I hate it that when I tried to place my first KARNA the herbivore that wasn’t in my cart anymore and several other things were no longer available I was so annoyed that I am contemplating just going to one of the other sites that do what Sephora does or go back to the department stores on line and take advantage of the beauty offers from the department stores I just have a few more products that I have to review and then it might be good by Sephora

I agree, I really loved my August box!

I agree, I really loved my August box!

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I received only 5 products this month, very disappointing. The ALGENIST night cream, which I was actually looking fwd to was missing 😞

Can we please have some more serums and moisturizers in the box. We have had enough of mascaras, primers, base powders. For a person that doesn't use much makeup every single day, primers and base last a long time. Past few boxes have been pretty boring and I have been repetitively getting REN Global Day Cream and it is not that great also, the smell is pungent and not a fan of this brand. Not sure, why Sephora is promoting it so much? Please can we have more nicer variety of new brands in the coming box. Thanks

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I know I just posted my story and they edited it and took out some of what I wrote I joined the KLARNA promo they have been offering and since I finally got it and the first thing that popped up was Sephora and it was for 50/ percent off my order and it was over two hundred dollars and several other issues that I had to deal with while I was trying to place my order caused several changes in my cart a new line of nail polish was not longer available and I wasn’t a to tap send an email when it is back in stock it is a new line and they said it would never be back in stock. My recent review was edited and I use the reviews to choose my products I have been a Rouge client for years and I have been a loyal client but now that I told them the truth about the KLARNA promo unsubscribe is next to my name?

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I couldn’t have said it better you are absolutely right thanks for the honest review they mean a lot when I am testing a product from a sample and thank you for your honesty

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @Pkap,

Thank you so much for sharing feedback with us about the items in your recent Play! Boxes, and what you'd like to see in the boxes. I'm so sorry that one of your items was missing, and I'll send you a private message to help shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie 

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

My box this month is the BEST Box I've gotten in a while!!! I'm happy I didn't cancel.

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I feel like my last 5 or so boxes have sucked. I have used maybe 1 thing out of each. Doesn't match my profile at all. Waste of money

I completely agree and spent the last 24 hours signing up for the KLARNA promotion but it was very difficult and now that I sent a post they edited some of my story and now it says UNSUBSCRIBE next to my name and my post probably isn’t going to be posted after being a Rouge client for many years they want me to unsubscribe so I guess if they don’t like your reviews after you have spent thousands of dollars and accumulated over a thousand points in 48 hours they edited my post and want me to unsubscribe but I have points and just got to my subscription until 2021! They don’t want my business or my posts ?

It’s funny how I get things chosen for my skin/hair concern and none of it is what I have a concern with. Can you guys STOP WITH THE UGLY NUDE LIP COLORS!!! My skin tone is tan and the nudes you send are so boring and terrible half the time for me!! I would love a pink or a purple color! And not brown pink! I know it’s only $10 a month but come on! Make this worth it!

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

OMG you are my new best friend.😂 you read my mind. I canceled for that reason. Today was going to restart but now I see same ole same ole.

I didn’t even get A Nars pencil I got Buxom lip plump gloss in poop brown

I just got my very fist box today and this is what it had in it !

You are very lucky!!!

Oooo @Britinboise that’s a good one for sure! Super intrigued by the detangler

I like that one quite a bit

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Awesome Box!!!! I have the caviar Anti-Frizz & it is AMAAAZING!!!!  Have fun with your new stuff!

190 Replies
testing