Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Foundation and Primer for Extremely Oily Skin!!

Hello everyone! I am really really struggling. I am looking for a foundation that is AMAZING for oily skin. I was thinking about trying the Too Faced Peach foundation, but wanted some opinions first! I am also looking for an amazing primer! I currently use Lancome Teinte de Idole and Becca's Ever-Matte Poreless Primer and do not like the primer! I like the foundation enough, but I'm looking for something different! I also use Kat von D's setting powder and Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray. Please let me know of ANY suggestions you have! Thank you so so so much!! 🙂 

RE: Foundation and Primer for Extremely Oily Skin!!

I actually bought that foundation a few weeks ago. I really do like it a lot. I also have really oily skin. Also Estée Lauder’s double wear has been my go to for the longest time. Good luck!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Foundation and Primer for Extremely Oily Skin!!

Awesome! I really like to use Estee Lauder's Double Wear for special occasions! It photographs very nicely and gives a great full coverage without looking cakey! That is an amazing foundation! ❤️ thank you so much! 🙂

Re: Foundation and Primer for Extremely Oily Skin!!

I just wrote my official review for the new Too Faced foundation! I have oily skin as well and it worked wonders for me! The matte and transfer resistant claims are actually true so I highly recommend you give it a shot if you are struggling with your current foundation.

I matched the foundation with the primer (the new matte, cooling primer) and I think they paired up pretty well in case you wanted to try a new primer too. As for setting powder, have you tried the Laura Mercier powder? I've been using that for a while now and find it helps with my oily skin. Also, what moisturizer are you using before you apply your base? Have you heard of the balance line from Ole Henricksen? It's geared towards people with oily skin!

Anonymous Insider

I just started the Kate Somerville acne skincare kit, and I have been loving it! The moisturizer isn't completely matte, but it isn't oily at all! Thank yo so much for the help! 🙂

No problem. Hope you get to try some of my suggestions out. Estee Lauder DW will always be my HG foundation but I do have other favorites for my oily skin aside from that foundation. Good luck!

RE: Foundation and Primer for Extremely Oily Skin!!

To date, the Clinique Stay Matte Liquid Foundation has been the best at controlling my oil throughout the day. However, the shade range is a little limiting.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Foundation and Primer for Extremely Oily Skin!!

I used to use that foundation in high school, and then finally realized that I looked like an orange in all my pictures! The undertones aren't quite there for me. 😞 Thank you though!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing