Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Skincare routine share!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to start a conversation about each other's skincare routine! I've always used belif, but I'm not sure if I like having all my skincare products in one brand and feel like I should branch out. So what do you guys use? 

Re: Skincare routine share!

@LittleMissTiny you know, I've never been exclusive to one brand because some brands seem to have specific strengths or "one-hit wonders" for me and I like to take advantage of products from a variety of brands to cater to my skin's needs at any given time.  Besides that it's just fun to try new things!  My routine also changes seasonally, just because of weather conditions and the hydration level of my skin. 

I just finished off my jar of the Tatcha Indigo Overnight Repair Serum in Cream Treatment 1.7 / 50 but I'm going to probably be moving on to my Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL soon.  I'm currently using the Caudalie Premier Cru Anti-Aging Serum with Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz/ 30 mL in the morning and the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Texture Renewal Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL in the evening and few other serums and treatments sprinkled in here and there but I definitely appreciate the variety and in a few months as I run out of things and as we transition into summer it'll all change again 😊.  If you feel like branching out, go for it!  Worst case scenario is that you don't like something or it doesn't work for you and you can switch to something different or go back to a tried and true Belif fav.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing