Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada: The Morphe X James Charles Palette is Coming on 3/21!

James Charles Palette in Sephora Bag.jpg

As many of you know, makeup guru James Charles partnered up with Morphe to create a beautifully colorful palette. And we are so excited because the Morphe X

James Charles Palette is coming to Sephora Canada on 3/21!

Close up of James Charles Palette.jpg

The 39-shade palette includes seven extra-large pans and features a combination of mattes, metallics, and shimmers.. I have played around with this palette and love that the whole palette is highly pigmented and easy to work with. The matte shades are pure pigment, have minimum fallout, and are both buildable and vibrant. As for the shimmers and metallics, the formula applies like  butter and looks wet once applied.

James Charles palette.jpg

This is a great palette to create any type of looks you can imagine from earthy daytime looks to neon pink night out looks. This palette truly allows you to, in James’ own words, ”unleash your inner artist.”

*EDIT: Here are some swatches! 🙂 

swatches row 1.jpgswatches row 2.jpg                                                              First and second rows

swatches row 3.jpg

Third Row

swatches row 4.jpgswatches row 5.jpg

Fourth and fifth rows 

Which shades are most excited to try? Show &Tell!

RE: Sephora Canada: The Morphe X James Charles Palette is Coming on 3/21!

I liked the palette he came out before this one unfortunately the pigments i liked which where the mossy green ones i felt a weird feeling in my eyes so after that i just decided not to use morphe shadows 😕

Re: Sephora Canada: The Morphe X James Charles Palette is Coming on 3/21!

I'm personally not a fan of big giant palettes- i just don't have the space for it and I get overwhelmed by so many options and would probably stick to a few favorites and the rest of the palette would go unused. I prefer smaller palettes with a more uniform colour story. Also- no shade on James Charles but I haven't heard amazing things about the quality of Morphe eyeshadows- reasonable for the price but I'd prefer quality over quantity. 

I don't follow him but my niece loves him so I picked this up for her for Christmas and I have to say, it's a lovely palette.  It's good quality and the amount of product and variety you get for the price is fair.  I also appreciate the layout with the larger sizes of the colors most people will reach for the most but it's not hugely disproportionate or in a hideous layout.  I hope some of the Canadian BICers grab it up and share their looks!

Cool! His personality kind of turns me off of purchasing this. I know a lot of people will be very happy this is now available! 

I am not a YT guru follower at all, but this definitely seems like a massive and very versatile palette. The big pans in the middle seem like a great idea for those who go through those more usable shades quickly. My only thing about this is it seems so big! I'd have a tough time storing it right now, let alone making use of other palettes when also using this. For those who love him, love Morphe, or need/want this spread of shades, seems like an incredible value. Thanks for sharing @BrendaBT ! And for the swatches. Definitely nice to see stuff like this roll into Canada.

@BrendaBT 

Thank you for the swatches! They are fantastic 🤩

@BrendaBT I'm obsessed with James Charles on Youtube! He has a fun, creative spirit that really shows with the shade selection for this palette. <333

@BrendaBT  This palette is giving me makeup artistry vibes! Very on brand with James Charles! Can’t wait to see swatches!

I am excited for this @BrendaBT I can just imagine all the different looks I could do with a palette like this! Can't wait to see switches ☺️💜

This palette looks so fun!

RE: Sephora Canada: The Morphe X James Charles Palette is Coming on 3/21!

He’s such a joyful soul. Iol it’s the first thing that came to mind when I think of his videos & so happy for him this product is being released, looks amazing! I’m hoping it won’t only be in Canada?

It's only available through Sephora in Canada, but the pa...

It's only available through Sephora in Canada, but the palette is available direct from Morphe in the USA. it's been out for a few months down there.

Re: RE: Sephora Canada: The Morphe X James Charles Palette is Coming on 3/21!

@missxmas Hi! It is such a vibrant and happy palette! And yes, this will ONLY be available in Canada 🙂 

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Canada: The Morphe X James Charles Palette is Coming on 3/21!

@BrendaBT Agh! well maybe someday for us! Thanks for the reply!

Sephora Canada: The Morphe X James Charles Palette is Coming on 3/21!

I bought this at the Rouge Preview event & it's true that the colors are so vibrant & pigmented. I followed a few YouTube tutorials & I can't wait for more to come out. I've been sick so I've only worn makeup once but I got a ton of compliments on my pink & purple look. The palette is huge but has tons of colors I'm excited to try. There's a plastic overlay with the color's names. So far I'm pretty impressed. I've tried & returned palettes that haven't worked for me & often stick to my MAC pro pan eyeshadows, but I think I'll be trying to stick with this for awhile because it has all the colors one could need. The lightest shimmer color made a great highlight for both my eyes & face. I'm not a MUA but I love makeup & have always struggled with heavily hooded eyes & extremely poor eyesight. These colors blended like a dream & still looked great in the morning. I'd recommend this palette to anyone.
Anonymous Insider

i love make up so much and i was i can do it and i like to see them on youtube.com and i love the make up om them so much and that make me happy 

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 81 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos8
  • James Charles Palette in Sephora Bag.jpg
  • James Charles palette.jpg
  • Close up of James Charles Palette.jpg
  • swatches row 3.jpg
  • swatches row 1.jpg
  • swatches row 2.jpg