From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Nailed It

Nailed It

• 30507 Members
  • 409 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Looking to nail the at-home manicure or find the perfect product for a pedi? Our community shares its tips and tricks for all things nail care.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I had plans for a SEPHORiA mani, but unfortunately, those went out the door as I was literally packing up until the last minute  ...read more
I had plans for a SEPHORiA mani, but unfortunately, those went out the door as I was literally packing up until the last minute 😬 and I was pretty rough on my nails the week leading up to the event. 😞. Not a problem. A mini shopping trip with a few of the other ambassadors involved an Ulta and this set of Kiss imPress press-on nails. I've only started dabbling into press-on nails but so far this brand, and particularly their short nails, are the ones I prefer. These came with nail stickers attached to the inside of the press-on nails. My nails were all different lengths; the press-ons for the thumb and index fingernails were juuuuust barely longer than my real nails. In hindsight, I could have been more diligent with placement of the index fingernail on this hand. I literally finished applying these about 5 minutes before we planned to meet downstairs to head to Day 2's sessions. Rushing this wasn't a great idea as I kept getting my hair caught in between the press-ons and my natural nails when I ran my fingers through my hair, and even as I was taking out my hair clip. (yes, @ather, this is definitely a 'con' to press-ons 😐, but I'm not sure I'm ready quite yet to try using glue). I only had these on for a day, but they were easy to remove and I can use them again another day. Tagging @Mellmars1185, did you take a pic of your mani for SEPHORiA? Hoping you did and are up for uploading a new post of it here. It was so pretty. 💅
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Nailed It
Gel French Tip
  
  
  • 5EA99F5E-35AB-44C1-A667-0280BAE1234C.jpeg
New Post in Nailed It
New nail idea for Halloween
SpoilerSpoiler
SpoilerSpoiler
  • IMG_0087.jpeg
New Reply in Nailed It
Lyn B Designs Halloween Nail Polish Advent Calendar
|
Re: Lyn B Designs Halloween Nail Polish Advent Calendar
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: This year's advent:This year's advent included:13 polishes plus a little treat Halloween   A Ouija Key Chain, A sticker and a sw ...read more
This year's advent:This year's advent included:13 polishes plus a little treat Halloween 🎃 🎁 A Ouija Key Chain, A sticker and a sweet treat. 🍭 The boxes are completely sealed with no window to see the polish inside.
New Reply in Nailed It
Help meee 😂💕
|
Re: Help meee 😂💕
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Oo I’ll check it out thanks! 💕
Oo I’ll check it out thanks! 💕
New Reply in Nailed It
Nails
|
Re: Nails
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @RepTV13 lovely
@RepTV13 lovely
New Reply in Nailed It
A fun mani I did :) show me your nails 2.0 thread
|
Re: A fun mani I did :) show me your nails 2.0 thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KennyGmr Gorgeous mani! The green shade is stunning and the designs are beautiful. Everything goes together really well! 懶 ...read more
@KennyGmr Gorgeous mani! The green shade is stunning and the designs are beautiful. Everything goes together really well! 💚💛🖤🤍
New Reply in Nailed It
Nail problems
|
Re: Nail problems
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Sure, it’s all about nails
Sure, it’s all about nails
New Post in Nailed It
Nail
  • IMG_3062.jpeg
New Post in Nailed It