Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Lol @RGbrown. I think my wallet is just generally displeased with me. 😂 Did better than last year though so that’s a plus. I did however forget that I had a polish haul that was delayed earlier. Oops. It was now arrived. 😝 I will be shopping my stash for a while. Good thing it’s a fun stash! Ha!

What a fun experiment, @RGbrown ! 💖💖💖  All of these look pretty before and after.  I particularly like Cupcake Polish Overcome With Emotion. 😍

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I think that's my favorite one too, though I'm really having a hard time choosing 💖

I had on one color for most of the week (Zoya Ming) but my niece wanted me to jazz 'em up a bit for her winter performance the other day, and with her help (polks dots), these are currently what my nails look like. I think I'll stick with these through the weekend. 

indoor lightingindoor lighting

Outdoors, natural lightOutdoors, natural light

Zoya Ming (thumb, index & pinky) is a bright tomato-ey red, with just slightly more orange undertones than your classic holiday red. This one has a semi jelly finish that is disguised here by the top coat. 2 coats.

Dip n' Duo #1 (index) is a super sparkly silver. It's a tad on the goopy side when it comes out of the bottle but it goes on suprisingly smooth. 2 coats.

OPI Alpine Snow (middle) is the base for the polka dot accent nail. The fussiest of the bunch. I've been meaning to declutter this one for a while now but it keeps hanging out, more out of convenience really. 

These are so cute @itsfi !! Your niece did a great job! ❤️

Thank you @Saradestin. Polka dots just bring a smile to the face! -

They do @itsfi ! I LOVE them!!! 

It's Christmas time 🎶 🎵  ooh your nails are so fun and have all the festive vibes ❤🤍 @itsfi so fun and cute on you!

Thank you @CynthieLu! Love reds and this is a good time of the year for reds! 

@itsfi  Oooo your niece and you did an amazing job on this one. She also was right. Jazzing them up is perfect!! I love all the colour choices!! It’s funny you’ve been meaning to destash the opi and haven’t. I know the feeling. I always say I will toss something and never do! Glad you kept it so this mani was able to happen!!

Thanks so much @ather! She gets a kick out of doing the dots. I have quite a few items I need to destash; I really just needs to drop them off or put them in the mail to get them off my desk and on their way to charities or new homes. May have to brave the post office this week to do just that. Eek!  

@itsfi  Ooooo I’m off till January now so I am working on destashing some things! You are brave to head to the post office tho. I’m sure it will be crazy!! 

Yeah @ather, I may just hold off until after this weekend. We shall see. I really do want to get some things out the door, but like you said, it will be crazy at the post office this week.

@itsfi  Such a super cute holiday mani! How sweet of you to include your niece - she did a great job! 😃❤️

Thank you @Shosh85! We don't do it all the time but she likes this type of "arts & crafts". Ha!

@itsfi super cute! I'm glad your niece had a chance to play, too.

@makeitup305, thank you! A win-win all around.

That's so cute and festive, @itsfi 🙂

@CookieGirl1thank you. Polka dots are fun and easy go-to when I don't have a lot of time or patience.

@itsfi  Oh how wonderful to spend time with your niece doing a mani 🥰. This turned out perfect!

Awww, thank you @Cissy63! I really enjoy my time with her. She has a play set of nail polish etc and she'll use that to pretend paint my nails. Her actually helping with "painting" my accent nail with dots is a treat for the both of us. 

30,823 Replies
testing