Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

How do you feel about OPI's brush? If you've got a pink that's close, with a brush you like better, let it go!

(says the gal that knows she doesn't care for OPI's brush all much, but hasn't quite fully stopped buying them yet lol. Though I did talk myself out of the couple I wanted from the spring collection pretty easily, so at least I got that one right)

It's a super pretty pink though, I can see why it's hard to let go of! And of course, sparkle, yay! 

@RGbrown, eh, I'm not a huge fan of the OPI brush; I have an extra Zoya wide brush that I use for polishes with thin brushes, like OPI. I feel like I have a couple of polishes (at least a couple! lol!) that come pretty close in color to this one, maybe even an ILNP one with holo sparkles in it. 🤔  Adding more things to the weekend projects list. 😉

I can see why @itsfi , this is so cheery and fun! 

@Sunnysmom, "cheery and fun" are good descriptions for this pretty pink polish. 💅 Thank you! 

@itsfi I love that color! Your nails look so beautiful! Mine are half broken and looking ugly these days so I am not even trying to make them look better ☹️

The bright pink puts a little pep in the day! 💅 Thank you @Saradestin for your very kind and encouraging words! This is the first time in a long while that my nails are not breaking, peeling, etc. and look like they may see some length. 🤞🤞 Which reminds me, I need to apply some cuticle oil to them today. 

@itsfi  I agree. I have a hard time with reds and purples. And pinks!!  I am loving these nails. The pink is a perfect bubblegum pink. I love it!

Thank you @ather! Bubblegum pink nails add some smiles to the day! 😀

It's a nice Zoya deal!

6 free polishes with any $30 purchase, plus $6.95 shipping

Code ZLUV

Today only!

3 polishes plus shipping = $42.95; after 6 more for free, that $4.77 each!

Or the gift set page has quads for $30 for an even better deal zoya dot com/content/category/Landing_Page_PolishQuads.html

Credit to FluxionFluff on reddit for the heads up ❣️

zoya 6 free with 30 feb 14.jpg

@RGbrown Wow, amazing deal. Wish I wasn't on my no buy but then again maybe it's a blessing I was MIA when this was posted. 😂

@QueenMarceline 

Ahhh, I'm sorry you missed it, but yay that you didn't have to deal with the temptation! 

@RGbrown Haha, definitely a secret blessing. 😂

@RGbrown thank you for the heads up! Such great deals! 

@Saradestin 

I am always happy to enable! 🤣 Did you get anything?

I placed 2 orders, sigh lol

@RGbrown no, I did not. ☹️ I would have, but I need to cut on expenses. It was hard! 😖

@Saradestin 

Aw, I know how that goes (should do the same myself, but can't seem to quit polish 🙃 )

A subtle nod to valentine's with a few hearts scattered amongst...fireworks? Dandelion fluff? Covid viruses? Not sure there are any wrong answers here 😂

Right hand

Morgan Taylor Rosy Rosita

Warm red loaded with gold flecks/shimmer. Super easy two coater (nearly one coater) that was so smooth, it practically applied itself. 

Zoya Becca

Deep purple cream, slightly smoky, one that's always purple even in darker lights, not an "almost black". Easy two coats with their wide brush.

Stamping done with China Glaze Best Ponies Forever

IMG_20220213_121357146_HDR.jpg

Left hand

OPI Lets Take An Elfie

Royal purple shimmer that can shift more pinky-purple in various lighting. Careful attention to the second coat got me by with two, even though the formula is a bit thin and felt prone to streakiness. 

Morgan Taylor Red Shore City Rouge

Another shockingly easy two coater (that could have been a one coater if I were inclined to stop there). Good reds are plentiful in the polish world, but if you need one, this one isn't just good, it's great!

Stamping on this hand done with Revlon Molten Magic

IMG_20220213_121151692_HDR.jpg

@RGbrown  Ooooo I’m liking your combo. I’m going to go with hearts and covid!! Cause why not! Lol 

@ather 

Why not indeed 🤣 Thank you!

Ahhhhh, red and purple polishes @RGbrown? I loooove all these colors - so pretty! Love those little hearts - so adorable. I don't usually go for golds but CG Best Ponies Forever looks like a nice one. Hmmm... 🤔🛒

@itsfi 

CG BPF is to gold stamping what Revlon Molten Magic is to silver stamping! I don't use it often, but it's great when I need it 😍 

31,328 Replies
testing