Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

It's such a stunner! I'm so happy to see this getting some wear time @CookieGirl1 💚

Beautiful color, @CookieGirl1 ! 💚💚💚

Gorgeous mani! I love the color and shine, beautiful 💅 @CookieGirl1 

For this week's mani, I'm following in @itsfi 's footsteps.  Here's my take on her "I love Sephora" mani.

Thumb & RingColor Club You Make Me Melt.  A cool-toned, basic red with a nice shiny finish without a top coat.  Two super easy coats.

IndexZoya Margaret.  An ever so slightly darker cool-toned red without the shiny finish before top coat.  Two easy coats.

Middle & PinkyZoya Greta.  A slightly warmer-toned red with a hint of orange.  Two easy coats.

Right-hand StickerDeco Beauty x Sephora Flirt.

Left-hand StickerDeco Beauty x Sephora Teddy.

Outdoors direct sunlight. ☀️

1000001306.jpg

Outdoors direct sunlight (Flirt sticker).

1000001298.jpg

Outdoors direct sunlight (Teddy sticker). 

1000001304.jpg

Outdoors indirect light. 

1000001305.jpg

Outdoors indirect light.  

1000001307.jpg

Those stickers are super fun. Great to see folks picking them up and putting them to use @Titian06.

@Titian06 I love it that both you and @itsfi did this!

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 !  I loved how it looked on @itsfi , so I had to try!

Ooooh what beautiful reds! ♥️ @Titian06  I love that you were inspired to do your own take this one. I thought the same thing to myself. I would definitely want to try this out too! 😉 This is super cute, the stickers are so sweet!! 🤩

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! ❣  The butterfly sticker isn't as thin as the heart.  I probably should have used two layers of top coat.  Today, the sticker snagged when drying my hands and peeled off.  Oh, well...lesson learned!

@Titian06 so bold and beautiful 

Thanks, @CorgiMommy ! ❤❤❤

Gorgeous Red Mani! This is so well done it looks so beautiful in all lighting I really love the sticker inspo! Amazing 🤩 @Titian06 

Thanks, @peculiarzmakeup , you're so kind! ❤❤❤

Went with a simple but classic pairing that just makes me think SEPHORA!!! 

9.10.2024 Nail Art 4.jpg

9.10.2024 Nail Art 1.jpg

💅  Gucci Glossy Nail Polish 25 Goldie Red - I count the Gucci polishes among my faves. They're pricey but worth the splurge, in my opinion. 

💅 from the Rewards Bazaar (for 100 points)- Beauty Insider - Deco Beauty x Sephora Nail Art ("Flirt")

Cross posted to the Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room thread. 

@itsfiSuch a beautiful shade. I don’t think I’ve tried Gucci polishes before! 

I live a good red @PrettyPaint and have a hard time picking one to keep so I’ve decided that my collection will just have more than a few 😆 reds, including this Gucci one. 💅🏼 I highly recommend giving the Gucci polishes a try. They’re on the splurge side but worth it - the more pastel or lighter shades can be a smidge streaky on the first coat but good with two. All others I’ve found I can just use one coat, but I end up doing 2 out of habit. 

@itsfi  The red is gorgeous.  And the sweet little heart is cute 😀

💯 @Cissy63! This was such a fun mani. I’ve wanted to do something similar but haven’t been able to get the heart ♥️ the way I wanted so these sticker sheets make it easy peasy and offer a lot of variety. 

I love these so much!  @itsfi a Sephora themed Mani is so needed! ❤️🖤🤍

I really hope these stickers come to the Canadian Rewards Bazaar, you've definitely shown how fun they can be. 😍

Wha??!! They're not available in Canada?!!! 😩 I'm sorry @CynthieLu; I hope it's just a matter of time. 🤞 I have already been sidetracked by the stickers on this sheet and have been jotting down ideas (and then scratching some off) for what looks I might try next to nail 😂🤣😂 

We'll I can't say 100 % for sure, If I missed it on previous Bazaar's or not, but I've been hunting the Bazaar lately and haven't seen them. I hope we do, you've sold meet on these cuties! 🤩 @itsfi I spy lots of really cute ones in that pack!

testing