Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you so much @Titian06 😘 Those hearts on the stems are super cute! Congratulations on your good behavior 😁 I fell for it miserably 😅

@Saradestin , that's cool... That polish gives it a holographic effect

Thank you so much @danielledanielle ! 😘 This polish has surprised me so much! I am loving it much more than I thought. It will work as a gorgeous topper as well.

Wow that’s so unique @Saradestin ! 

Thank you so much @Kim888 ! 🤗 I love it! 😃

@Saradestin 

Geezus, this is stunning, amazing, fantastic, gorgeous! 😍😍 Love love love the glowy base, and your stamping is phenomenal! 

Aww, thank you so much @RGbrown 😘! It looks very pretty. And it was so easy to do! Both plates and the polishes behaved perfectly and made the entire process so easy and enjoyable.

@Saradestin, you keep surpassing your own bar! That pearlescent polish is a perfect base for your stamps. 😍 The stamps you chose are perfect. I especially like the ones on your middle and index fingers - the script adds such a romantic feel to the entire look. Gorgeous!!  

Thank you so much for your always nice words @itsfi ! 🤗🤗 I had in mind something like this even before having the stamping plates. It took me so long to find a text plate with different kinds of calligraphy, and this one was just exactly what I was looking for. IRL it looks more pearly and, therefore, more romantic. I love it! 🥰

Thank YOU for your always amazing works of art! 💅🏼 You really did outdo yourself @Saradestin! As always. I think it was a great idea to wait until finding this calligraphy text plate. It really is perfect! ♥️

@itsfi 😘😘😘😘

I made the mistake of filing down my index fingernail. It was on the longer side and I thought that would give me more surface space to work with, but I was on auto pilot and ended up filing it down to line up with the other nails. It's the oddest looking football I’ve seen. Lol. I tried to be fancy and should have just kept it simple. Lesson learned. And noted! 📝 Not sure if I'll keep this through Super Bowl Sunday. May try my hand at some Valentine's Day nails. 

2.6.2023 Game Day Nails.jpg

Accent Nail

• Nails Inc. Find Me in Fulham from the Nails Inc. French Mani Hack Nail Polish Set -  bright white creme 
  • Nails Inc Don’t Be Bitter from the Nails Inc. I Like You a Choco Lot Quad - dark brown creme. The polishes in this set are chocolate scented. 🍫

Thumb, middle, ring & pinky

Smith and Cult Ponies Dancing In the Snow is a clear base with lots of very fine pink and silver shimmers and glitters. This is 3 coats; I could have probably gone for 4. I'm thinking I should have used a white or nude base. Will try that another day.

@itsfi  Awww I think this football looks perfect! I love your take on Super Bowl Sunday!

I think it looks wonderful, @itsfi !  You probably noticed how short my nails are...well, that was because I got carried away, so I know how that goes! 😄

Thank you @Titian06. Yeah, I started filing the index finger and then realized “whoops” I wanted to keep it long. By then, too late. Maybe my nails will just be naturally longer all around the next time I do a football mani. Doubtful but a gal can hope. 😂 

@itsfi 

Ahhhhh, this is flipping adorable! I love your football, so cute! 🏈

Awww, thanks so much @RGbrown! 😊 It was a fun one to do, and got me to use another brown polish. Those don’t get much love from me very often. 

love that it themed @itsfi ! 

@Kim888, thank you. It’s a football 🏈 and Valentine’s Day 💕 theme in one. Ha! 

This is a really cute mani @itsfi. Your football is great even thou it's a different shape than you invisioned. 😉 💗 You're so creative!

I love the look of Don't be Bitter, it's a cute jelly looking polish. I would love to see what it looks like on top of different bases

Awww, thank you @CynthieLu! Don’t Be Bitter, the fake brown polish, smells like chocolate. I was skeptical but the polishes in that Nails Inc chocolate collection are good. Then again, it’s chocolate, right?!! 🍫 

I found a pink-ish polish in my shop my stash bin that doesn’t seem to have other polishes to pair with so I may just use that as a base color for the Smith & Cult polish. Yaaay, more ideas. 💡 

testing