Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

Ahhhhhh, these are fab! I love the "perfectly imperfect" vibe here with the overlapping colors flowing this way and that over each other. Gorgeous! 😍

Yes, they are a little (quite) messy but they look cool even that way. Thank you so much @RGbrown 

gorgeous!

Oh, it’s so beautiful! @Saradestin 

Thank you so much beautiful @sister13!! 😘

@Saradestin Dang those are awesome!

Aww, thank you so much @Samtian sweet thing! 😘

@Saradestin  These are sooo fun. Can’t wait to see your next sets!

Thank you beautiful @ather! 🤗

@Saradestin  This is amazing 🤩. It’s great!

Thank you so much @Cissy63 sweetie!

This is great, @Saradestin !  It looks like a free-hand design.  Love the colors you chose for this mani as well. 🥰

It does @Titian06 ! Thank you so much gorgeous! 

@Saradestin So pretty

Thank you @SportyGirly125 beautiful! 

Quick swatches of a few Pear Nova polishes I recently picked up. These are without a top coat.

I just saw that the brand is having a sitewide sale - 25% off with code LOVE. Their regular polish usually run $13.50 (with code, $10.12). The shades on my index and middle were already marked down to $8.10 so with the promo code, it's $6.08.

Pear NovaPear Nova

All 2 coats except for the middle nail which was 4 - one initial thin coat and then dabbing the polish on 3 other times. That "technique" seems to apply this particular color / formula better.

from index to pinky:

Rub My Temples - described as a cranberry with gold shimmers. The shimmers don't show up in the photo and it's actually hard to see them IRL but the color is a beautiul, deep red. 

Thick Dip & What Not - sheer blue shimmer shade shifter. It is very sheer. First layer goes on very thin, dark grey-blue in hue. I'm aiming to redo swatches with this one over the weekend to get some pics in outside and see if I can capture the shift.

Rooftop 'Til You Drop - described as a grape purple with blue shimmer. The purple is beautiful and this has a loely finish to it. I don't see the blue shimmer in it, either in the photo or on my nails. May need to see how this shows up whven the sun's out.

Kissu Miss You - bright red creme. This one to me leans warm, with some orange undertones. It's a pretty red. 

I'm not a huge fan of the brush on these polishes - it's your regular size brush and that I could make work but the long handle on it made it a little harder to control the brush application. Not the most difficult set up I've seen but it takes some getting used to. 

Love these!!!

Thank you @Rachilla! I picked up a couple more polishes - a couple of sparkly ones. Can't wait for them to arrive! I wasn't expecting a sale and took that as the nudge I needed! 😅

Lovely swatches of your new polishes, you got a really good selection of colours to play with here ‌👌

I'm glad they all turned out @itsfi I love the sheer one the mostest! ‌😁‌‌💙

Thank you @CynthieLu! The colors are so vibrant. 😍 The sheer blue one came through beautifully. 💙

@itsfi 

Ahhhhh, yay for new brands! These are so pretty, I'm especially digging that blue! 😍

I don't think I've heard of it before, though I feel like a tiny bell is ringing somewhere in the recesses of my mind, but in any case, you got me with "sale" and I ordered a few to try for myself 😂

Thank you @RGbrown! I was initially was worried about how sheer the blue applied. Then I thought “dab, dab, dab” and voila! All better! 😊 I don’t think the sun will make an appearance this weekend so I’ll try to do a mani with it another day and take a photo of what it looks like in better lighting.

Excited to see what colors you picked up and your thoughts on the brand.

testing