Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

The new lips are up on their site and NM etc! So springy! 🌷

New spring /summer shades revealed. Loving that grassy green case. 

85C5CF08-3D42-4D29-AC50-B9A1B74E7166.jpeg

15B6AC4E-E7DF-4035-A20C-2B8642FB5F75.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Love the cases! Sadly not so much the colours 😞 Ah well money saved.

I really want a eyeshadow release!

@ChristalM @Mcakes @Sunnysmom, my store received their shipment of the spring lipstick earlier than expected (they're pretty colors) and when I was in last week, they all mentioned wanting to see eyeshadows / an eyeshadow palette. If only ... 🤞

Oh that’s a good sign @itsfi ! Paws crossed for sure! Did you buy any of the new shades or didn’t trip your trigger enough?! 

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom Agreed!! An eyeshadow palette has to be coming soon right?! 

Same @ChristalM ! Can’t do. Know many will love but not enough oomph nor one bright reddish?! 😔 But yes money saved for now! Shadows would be amazing! 

The new highlighter. It’s very subtle and neutral champagne gold. Soft and so nice. It better be. 😭 @itsfi @curlychiquita @blackkitty2014 

Anyone else crazy enough to get it or willing to admit it?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

8A61B371-CB2F-4984-A736-EA323D52AFF3.jpeg

2C3F0FA5-A1B1-473F-ADC7-20A2ED32E79A.jpeg

@Sunnysmom the highlighter is so pretty and not yellow at all. And that brush is sooo cute 🥰 

Silly brushes get us all the time right @blackkitty2014 ?! Thank you. 🥰

That how they get us @Sunnysmom 😂🤣😘

@Sunnysmom I haven't purchased it yet but I haven't vetoed it yet! Still deciding. It looks stunning!

It’s so pretty @curlychiquita ! Love to know if u spring for it! Misery loves company and all that!

@Sunnysmom - This highlighter looks awesome on you!  😍

Thanks @Titian06 , I was so happy to see it doesn’t settle into my, let’s call them smile lines! 

isn't it beautiful? I got one but haven't cracked into it yet - waiting for the right look 😉 did you order that brush separately?

No I got it at the same time @taylorrness. I really love the longer handle blush brush so decided I ‘needed’ this one. 🙄 I’m excited you got it too! 😊

@Sunnysmom   It looks really good on you; it's a great shade for your skin tone.

Thanks @Ispend2much6 ! This one was painful but I knew it was going to be! 😩

“It better be.” Hahaha @Sunnysmom! 😆 It applies more subtly than I thought based on other swatches. It looks more neutral champagne than gold too; is that accurate? How do you like it? 

🤦🏻‍♀️ I know you get it @itsfi ! 😂 Yup you got it exactly right. It can look a little warmer in differing light but it’s super subtle neutral. I wondered why they were doing this more golden shade but now that we see it I think I understand as it is more neutral. I do hope they do a cooler shade too. I suppose. 😕😭

Conversation Stats
Photos98
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg
  • IMG_20210504_192830~2.jpg