Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

Thank you, @itsfi! 💖 I love the Tom Ford palette, too, which I'm so happy about because it was a full price impulse buy. 🤗 It goes perfectly with the Hermes Rose Tan blush.

@curlychiquita @Great look. Glad you love the Hermes products and that they worked out for you. 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! 💕

My lip balm finally came in! Will do a look soon. I'm very excited to try these together!

IMG_20210504_192830~2.jpg

Ooh I LOVE this tray @curlychiquita !

That's great, @curlychiquita !  Can't wait to see!  💖💖💖

Yaaay! 🎉 So happy your lip balm came in @curlychiquita! 😍 I received an email saying mine should be here before the end of the week! 🙌🏼 

@curlychiquita   I want to see your look soon!  🙂

Sorry for the delay! Here they are 😄 I also compared my blush to Nars Goulue!

@Mcakes - Great video!  Enjoyed watching the unboxing and testing.  I have NARS Goule(?) and thought the Hermes would be a lot closer in color.  Regardless, it looks lovely on you!  💖💖💖

Thank you @Titian06 Heart ! Yes, I immediately thought about Goulue when I saw Rose Feu and hoped it would be a dead ringer. Forgot how much sparkle Goulue had!

Rose Feu looks beautiful on you @Mcakes! 😍

Thank you so much @itsfi Heart !

@Mcakes Great video! You are so cute! I love those shades on you and LOVED the unboxing.

Which shade of the lipbalm was that? I missed that sorry 😞

Aww thank you so much @ChristalM  💖 The lipbalm shade is Rose Tan!

Rose Feu looks fabulous on you, @Mcakes! I finally got a shipment notification from Saks for the blush and the brush; no idea when the lip balm will ship. I guess they were behind on shipping. Seeing you use your blush and brush makes me excited to get mine!

Thank you @curlychiquita Heart ! It was so hard to pick a color, but I'm really glad I went with this one. That's such a bummer that yours got delayed, I can't wait until you get it in your hands so we can see how it looks on you!!

Y’all...it’s here!! 

F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg

Unboxing video coming tomorrow 😍

Yay, looking forward to it!

Me - don’t want to spend $77 on a blush.  Also me - why are only 3 shades available on nordies lol

My blush also came today! They are really so pretty. I was surprised Pommette wasn’t more vivid but it’s beautiful and probably more easily wearable. 

Plume, Nuit and Pommette left to right and top to bottom. 

Initial thoughts on them -  So soft and natural. Plume is so subtle yet gives the watercolor blurring effect . 

Nuit is perfect shade to me if you love a cooler pink and Pommette gives a fun little bit more of a pop. 

I love all things Hermes but these are a few things that come to mind and truly no harsh criticism at all! The case feels a little lightweight vs the lip and I guess I was expecting it to be a little bit more luxe, maybe more like Gucci but not that crazy heavy. Lol And I know that they are all about the super natural sport look so I totally appreciate the easy soft matte idea. But I wish that maybe one had a little bit of subtle shimmer or illumination to it at least for me because my skin is a little dryer and more mature. You young gals with no “experience lines” shall we say would probably not even notice it. 🥰 I do love their 3 suggestions to apply them including doing an X to create an outdoorsy flush of color. They apply easily no matter how you do it! Can’t wait to see others plus that darn brush! 😂 I love yours @ChristalM ! Will be great to see your lip shade! Rose Plume, Nuit, PommetteRose Plume, Nuit, PommettePlume, Nuit, PommettePlume, Nuit, Pommette

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg