Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things HermΓ¨s! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections πŸ˜‰ 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

@eshoe 

I won't spend $45 on a nail polish, but Orange Poppy definitely went on my Xmas list 🧑 The greens are really pretty too! πŸ’š

@RGbrown yes I love that they included some fun colors! I hope that polish finds its way in your stocking this year πŸ˜‰

Hermes highlighter available now 

23FBCDDC-207E-4CDB-84EF-5CC466FA541A.png

it's at Saks too!

Noticed the Rose Poivre blush shade is now available on site unless I missed it for a long time?! Maybe you guys have seen it before. 😊 It was not available to US previously. 
( Waiting to see new highlighters soon too. Sounds like anytime from now until Nov 1! )

55919BD3-E577-4528-AC6B-8ADA3295AF2B.jpeg

 

Sounds like nail enamels available Oct 15! Curious about these- pretty bottles obviously but quality how they perform. πŸ’…

@Sunnysmom I agree, they're going to have to really beat Chanel's formula which is only US$28 vs US$45.

Yup for sure @pocketvenus . I love Chanel too.  It’s funny how I seem to not have limits on certain products *ahem, but this gives me pause. Lol. But seriously that’s just a lot considering I seem to only get to about half way before not liking the consistency and what not. πŸ˜– I think I’ll just admire these from afar. 😊

@Sunnysmom 

Nail polish thinner is your best friend for saving polishes that are getting thick! Solvents evaporate over time, and thinner simply replaces what has been lost πŸ’•

Thank you @RGbrown , that is so good to remember! I forget about doing that. MWAH! πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

@Sunnysmom lol, the dreaded clumping!! Maybe if Hermes comes out with a stunning colour range and the packaging is chic I'll take a look - it could make a fun gift for that someone who already has everything - but honestly, I prefer a classic red nail look and Chanel's reds are πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ’‹ 

Ugh yes @pocketvenus ! Chanel reds are just the best.  Ooh I like the gift idea ! πŸ’ž

LE lipsticks are now available on the Hermes Canada website and Holts πŸ™‚

just in time for my birthday monthπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thought I would post the new LE Rose Magenta lip if anyone was debating it. It’s bright and quite stunning. Same smooth comfy matte formula and scent. ( I keep wishing they would do a bit deeper more fuschia burgundy red besides Rouge H but I’m not complaining!) πŸ’„

D0684874-B026-4D97-AEC9-168DBD748780.jpeg

 

CF07AA8F-542D-45FB-BC38-74A02EF2E9E8.jpeg

 

This is such a bright and beautiful shade!❀

@Sunnysmom  That's pretty and unique; I don't think I've seen a shade exactly like that before.  How nice that you can easily wear bright shades!  Wish I could, but I am just too pale.  Or too pink.  Or too something.

It is a very unique shade @Ispend2much6 . It’s brightish but in a subdued way when on if that makes sense.  My pic maybe makes it a bit brighter than it is also. Kind of a chameleon so I’ll give them credit in creating a twist on it. My lips are so pale too so I’m surprised it isn’t garish but it isn’t. Just a cool pretty uber pinky. Lol. Does remind me a dot of a LE. Have to compare what pinks I have tho this is again probably more blue/ different. I do like those matte formula as it’s very light tho I know it’s maybe way too scented for you. 😞 It does linger but I do like it. 😊

@Sunnysmom  I do know what you mean.  I like the subdued brights also.

I figured you did @Ispend2much6 ! πŸ₯°

Beautiful color, @Sunnysmom!  The Hermes lipsticks are so glamorous.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos35
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg