Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

@RGbrown yes I love that they included some fun colors! I hope that polish finds its way in your stocking this year 😉

Hermes highlighter available now 

23FBCDDC-207E-4CDB-84EF-5CC466FA541A.png

it's at Saks too!

Noticed the Rose Poivre blush shade is now available on site unless I missed it for a long time?! Maybe you guys have seen it before. 😊 It was not available to US previously. 
( Waiting to see new highlighters soon too. Sounds like anytime from now until Nov 1! )

55919BD3-E577-4528-AC6B-8ADA3295AF2B.jpeg

Sounds like nail enamels available Oct 15! Curious about these- pretty bottles obviously but quality how they perform. 💅

@Sunnysmom I agree, they're going to have to really beat Chanel's formula which is only US$28 vs US$45.

Yup for sure @pocketvenus . I love Chanel too.  It’s funny how I seem to not have limits on certain products *ahem, but this gives me pause. Lol. But seriously that’s just a lot considering I seem to only get to about half way before not liking the consistency and what not. 😖 I think I’ll just admire these from afar. 😊

@Sunnysmom 

Nail polish thinner is your best friend for saving polishes that are getting thick! Solvents evaporate over time, and thinner simply replaces what has been lost 💕

Thank you @RGbrown , that is so good to remember! I forget about doing that. MWAH! 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom lol, the dreaded clumping!! Maybe if Hermes comes out with a stunning colour range and the packaging is chic I'll take a look - it could make a fun gift for that someone who already has everything - but honestly, I prefer a classic red nail look and Chanel's reds are 👩‍🍳💋 

Ugh yes @pocketvenus ! Chanel reds are just the best.  Ooh I like the gift idea ! 💞

LE lipsticks are now available on the Hermes Canada website and Holts 🙂

just in time for my birthday month😂😂

Thought I would post the new LE Rose Magenta lip if anyone was debating it. It’s bright and quite stunning. Same smooth comfy matte formula and scent. ( I keep wishing they would do a bit deeper more fuschia burgundy red besides Rouge H but I’m not complaining!) 💄

D0684874-B026-4D97-AEC9-168DBD748780.jpeg

CF07AA8F-542D-45FB-BC38-74A02EF2E9E8.jpeg

This is such a bright and beautiful shade!❤

@Sunnysmom  That's pretty and unique; I don't think I've seen a shade exactly like that before.  How nice that you can easily wear bright shades!  Wish I could, but I am just too pale.  Or too pink.  Or too something.

It is a very unique shade @Ispend2much6 . It’s brightish but in a subdued way when on if that makes sense.  My pic maybe makes it a bit brighter than it is also. Kind of a chameleon so I’ll give them credit in creating a twist on it. My lips are so pale too so I’m surprised it isn’t garish but it isn’t. Just a cool pretty uber pinky. Lol. Does remind me a dot of a LE. Have to compare what pinks I have tho this is again probably more blue/ different. I do like those matte formula as it’s very light tho I know it’s maybe way too scented for you. 😞 It does linger but I do like it. 😊

@Sunnysmom  I do know what you mean.  I like the subdued brights also.

I figured you did @Ispend2much6 ! 🥰

Beautiful color, @Sunnysmom!  The Hermes lipsticks are so glamorous.

Thanks @curlychiquita , they so are, know you love them too! 🤗🥰

Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg