Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things HermΓ¨s! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections πŸ˜‰ 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

@taylorrness, the comparison swatches are helpful! I’m so excited for your HermΓ¨s to arrive. 😍 Would love to hear your thoughts on it after you’ve had a chance to play with it.

Thanks @itsfi ! Super helpful! πŸ₯°

So pretty @itsfi !! I went into my HermΓ¨s store last week but they didn't have them in stock yet. Still holding out to get it in either the boutique or online πŸ˜…

@Mcakes, all I could think of when you said "I went into my HermΓ¨s store last week" was πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ β£οΈ So many pretty distractions in that store. 

If When you get the highlighter, do let us know! I will be readying myself to celebrate your beautiful haul!! πŸ›

@itsfi It's always such a fun visit! I actually saw someone get offered a Birkin while I was shopping πŸ˜

That is beautiful @itsfi 

It is, isn’t it @PrettyPaint?!! 😍 That’s always part of the problem. πŸ˜‚ Especially this time of the year. The holiday releases are all so beautiful! 

I watched her video and it looks beautiful on her, @itsfi. I really wanted it at first from pictures, but now I'm not sure it will look good one.  I wear a lot of peach leaning highlights, so it may be nice to have a gold/brass one. 

@curlychiquita, at first I was all set to pass - I think it may be too gold / warm for me. Then in some photos it looks like it leans a little on the cool side and I think … hmmm. πŸ€” I think I’ll ultimately end up passing on it, but it would be helpful to see more more swatches of the product on different skin tones. I don’t know if you have a Bloomingdale’s near you or if it carries HermΓ¨s, but I was told that the store should be getting it in the first or second week of November. 

Thx you @itsfi . Tough! 😘 looks great to me. Decision! Decision!

@blackkitty2014, it looks so good on her and in the swatch. I think I’ll probably end up passing on it but if you pick it up, I will live vicariously through you! 😊

Oh thank you @itsfi , I love watching her reviews. 😘 Now to decide if it’s too gold or not! (please be , please don’t be…!) 

@Sunnysmom, I hear you. There are some photos where it looks like it leans gold-ish and then there are pics where I think it’s more cool toned than I originally thought. That’s just not helpful. πŸ˜‚ 

πŸ˜‚ It really is not @itsfi ! 🀣 It’s kind of a conundrum, how can it look like both tones?! 

So I’ve had rose tan on my Nordieβ€˜s wish list for a while, saw it pop up in stock again and I ordered it while you can get the extra beauty points and applied a note. And then this morning I get a refund because my order was canceled ;(

oh no! the blush or the lip enhancer? the blush is on my list too!

Blush! Ugh Maybe it will come back in stock before the pts event ends. I finally had the courage to order it lol @taylorrness 

The nail products are up.

B2B5ECB0-CD67-4059-8261-E17E4EF74982.jpeg

 

98CFE901-4D24-4D26-B35C-C9EC90FC48B6.jpeg

 

5159D1C5-0EAA-4F84-A406-B337B2B5F8D1.jpeg

Those oranges🀩

@eshoe - I love orange nail polish!  😍

And there are so many to choose from, @Titian06 πŸ€© I would like to try one, just one - and I agree - an orange is kind of a must.

@eshoe 

I won't spend $45 on a nail polish, but Orange Poppy definitely went on my Xmas list 🧑 The greens are really pretty too! πŸ’š

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg