Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

@Sunnysmom they are all soooo beautiful 😍 Thank you for the swatches, echoing so many others but Nuit is just stunning. That's surprising to hear that the compact isn't that heavy, I was hoping it would be too. 

I know @Mcakes and I really don’t mean to complain at all about them because I love them! And maybe I’m the only one who thinks this?! Lol just a little lightweight in comparison to some other luxe compacts imho. 🙃

@Sunnysmom - All three are so pretty!  💖💖💖

Sure are @Titian06 , so fun for spring ! 🌸

@Sunnysmom I was talking myself out of getting at least 1 of these but your swatches reeled me back in. EEEK. They're so pretty.

Isn’t that just the way it is on here @AznAngelLiz ?! Happens to me all. The. Time. 🥰

These are gorgeous @Sunnysmom😍 Thank you for the great swatches!!

These are probably the stand out items from this spring for me @itsfi , so fun to share all our pics! 🤗

100% agree @Sunnysmom🤗 It's been a blast sharing swatches of the Hermes blushes and just the excitement surrounding them! ♥️

@Sunnysmom Beautiful!

@Sunnysmom Those are pretty!! Thank you for the swatches!

Very pretty @Sunnysmom 😍

Just gorgeous @Sunnysmom !

Thank you so much @missjeanie @Samtian @niki172  ! 🤗

I love seeing these swatches, @Sunnysmom - they're so gorgeous!  I own a lot of blushes with shimmers in them. I'm looking forward to trying this matte line out. If I love the Rose Tan, I'll probably purchase a second in a pink shade. These swatches will really help!

I do too to be honest @curlychiquita and you are exactly right! Lol it is a good thing to have when I really think about it ! 😂 I think the brilliant @itsfi also reminded me that having a bit of shimmery highlighter underneath will help to bring out a glow too! 🥰🤦🏻‍♀️ duh. Lol I was putting some over it but under is so much better. And the Saie spf tint is perfect for it I realized! I think you will definitely want another one soon. Can’t wait to see yours! I wish the refill option was easier for them. I def would have done that to save the money! Ugh. 

Awww @Sunnysmom, you're too much. 🤗 I picked up a fair amount of highlighters last year (probably this year too, but shhh!!!) and have been wearing them under my more matte products to give them just enough radiance.

You like the look of the Hermes blush with the Saie Dewy TM? I picked up the Saie during the sale and will give that combo a try when it arrives. 

Never enough highlighters or blush it seems @itsfi , ugh! Great use for them! Yes I like the Saie TM under them and also Sunvisor or Rare Beauty Optimist , any liquid illuminizer I think. If it feels a bit sticky I use a super light dusting of the Guerlain pearls or any illuminating powder from Chantecaille,  new Kosas finishing powder before the powder blush or liquid blushes. 💞

Swatches of Rose Tan Lip Enhancer and N°28 Rose Plume​ Blush.

Excuse the poor photos but at least you can get an idea.Hermes.jpgHermes swatches.jpg

@Sunnysmom @Mcakes @curlychiquita @itsfi 

Here are pics if the lip and blush on. Please I am not a model nor a photographer so excuse the photo!

I LOVE THESE. I can't believeme with hermes.jpg

I am in love with a $87 lipbalm!

@ChristalM for $87 I'm so glad that you're in love with this lip balm! It loves you back 😉

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg