Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things HermΓ¨s! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections πŸ˜‰ 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

Thank you @curlychiquita Heart ! It was so hard to pick a color, but I'm really glad I went with this one. That's such a bummer that yours got delayed, I can't wait until you get it in your hands so we can see how it looks on you!!

Y’all...it’s here!! 

F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg

 

Unboxing video coming tomorrow 😍

Yay, looking forward to it!

Me - don’t want to spend $77 on a blush.  Also me - why are only 3 shades available on nordies lol

My blush also came today! They are really so pretty. I was surprised Pommette wasn’t more vivid but it’s beautiful and probably more easily wearable. 

Plume, Nuit and Pommette left to right and top to bottom. 

Initial thoughts on them -  So soft and natural. Plume is so subtle yet gives the watercolor blurring effect . 

Nuit is perfect shade to me if you love a cooler pink and Pommette gives a fun little bit more of a pop. 

I love all things Hermes but these are a few things that come to mind and truly no harsh criticism at all! The case feels a little lightweight vs the lip and I guess I was expecting it to be a little bit more luxe, maybe more like Gucci but not that crazy heavy. Lol And I know that they are all about the super natural sport look so I totally appreciate the easy soft matte idea. But I wish that maybe one had a little bit of subtle shimmer or illumination to it at least for me because my skin is a little dryer and more mature. You young gals with no β€œexperience lines” shall we say would probably not even notice it. πŸ₯° I do love their 3 suggestions to apply them including doing an X to create an outdoorsy flush of color. They apply easily no matter how you do it! Can’t wait to see others plus that darn brush! πŸ˜‚ I love yours @ChristalM ! Will be great to see your lip shade! Rose Plume, Nuit, PommetteRose Plume, Nuit, PommettePlume, Nuit, PommettePlume, Nuit, Pommette

@Sunnysmom they are all soooo beautiful πŸ˜ Thank you for the swatches, echoing so many others but Nuit is just stunning. That's surprising to hear that the compact isn't that heavy, I was hoping it would be too. 

I know @Mcakes and I really don’t mean to complain at all about them because I love them! And maybe I’m the only one who thinks this?! Lol just a little lightweight in comparison to some other luxe compacts imho. πŸ™ƒ

@Sunnysmom - All three are so pretty!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Sure are @Titian06 , so fun for spring ! 🌸

@Sunnysmom I was talking myself out of getting at least 1 of these but your swatches reeled me back in. EEEK. They're so pretty.

Isn’t that just the way it is on here @AznAngelLiz ?! Happens to me all. The. Time. πŸ₯°

These are gorgeous @Sunnysmom😍 Thank you for the great swatches!!

These are probably the stand out items from this spring for me @itsfi , so fun to share all our pics! πŸ€—

100% agree @SunnysmomπŸ€— It's been a blast sharing swatches of the Hermes blushes and just the excitement surrounding them! β™₯️

@Sunnysmom Beautiful!

@Sunnysmom Those are pretty!! Thank you for the swatches!

Very pretty @Sunnysmom πŸ˜

Just gorgeous @Sunnysmom !

Thank you so much @missjeanie @Samtian @niki172  ! πŸ€—

I love seeing these swatches, @Sunnysmom - they're so gorgeous!  I own a lot of blushes with shimmers in them. I'm looking forward to trying this matte line out. If I love the Rose Tan, I'll probably purchase a second in a pink shade. These swatches will really help!

I do too to be honest @curlychiquita and you are exactly right! Lol it is a good thing to have when I really think about it ! πŸ˜‚ I think the brilliant @itsfi also reminded me that having a bit of shimmery highlighter underneath will help to bring out a glow too! πŸ₯°πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ duh. Lol I was putting some over it but under is so much better. And the Saie spf tint is perfect for it I realized! I think you will definitely want another one soon. Can’t wait to see yours! I wish the refill option was easier for them. I def would have done that to save the money! Ugh. 

Conversation Stats
Photos48
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg
  • IMG_20210504_192830~2.jpg