Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

4 new Posh gloss shades in pinks for early access. 

821B118A-F6E0-42A0-B8F6-DAE49AD44F15.jpeg

AF694CC6-2D16-46F3-A691-52B91D16F77A.jpeg

have you picked up any? I am leaning towards bungalow and fizz but not 100% sure, haven't seen too many swatches to confirm

I haven’t yet @aviscardi , those shades look pretty.  Debating Aperitivo if i order this highlighter (darn free ship!) but not sure it has enough color for what I like since I’m not a big gloss girl. Wish more pics as well. The few we’ve seen look tricky. Ha

That might be dark enough but i don’t think as dark as the one from the nude collection. I’m not huge on pink gloss which is why i think i haven’t jumped. I have very few and i was thinking Lisa blush gloss might be close to fizz 

I know. I wondered too @aviscardi tho I’m wondering if the dark nude one seems very brown toned vs much berry or red to it . The opacity looks quite nice but I bet all are similar to Lisa E. Bet you’re correct about Blush and Fizz! 

Early access for email subscribers. $30 $28 with sharpener; $28 $26 without sharpener. [Edited to change price; seems like the cost went down? Odd.]

VBB Brightening Waterline Pencil 1.png

VBB Brightening Waterline Pencil 4.png

Used to do this in the old days! Lol @itsfi 

@Sunnysmom, I still do this, or at least when I do a full face or need to look more awake. 

🤔 @itsfi , I should revisit it! 

Early access available for new gold lid lustre from Victoria Beckham Beauty. 

Photo from Victoria Beckham Beauty sitePhoto from Victoria Beckham Beauty site

Starlight is described as "a 24k gold-infused with Jasper, known to provide protection and absorb negative energy."

@Sunnysmom @makeitup305, you may have seen / heard about this one already. 

Not fit for print beauty has a video up on it, I think it looks as I thought as a dirty gold. My order has arrived today but my hub has it at his job so I will find out end of day

I jumped on this so fast lol. Then i ended up adding 2 glosses and navy liner. I always try to get swatches of these but feel like they translate better on the eye rather than in swatches. I’ll be curious to see if this has a bit of a dirty green gold undertone. 

@aviscardi I would love this if is as you describe it! Let us know if so please! Sort of like the olive not olive forest liner but I still love it! Lol Ditto on the navy. One of the best I think. 

My order should come tomorrow or Friday.  I’m still waiting on my last Sephora order that has the new kaja eye & cheek in rose macaroon. But if that doesn’t arrive I’ll probably wear the new VB starlight this weekend. 

Lol. Exactly!  you know i almost got the burgundy shade but i was a little iffy on it making my eyes look red.  I say this knowing that i wear sunglasses 90% of the time when I’m out, so it’s not like anyone can see my eye makeup haha. @Sunnysmom 

@aviscardi, it looks so pretty though, doesn’t it? Oh, you picked up some nice things!! Her navy liner is good!! 💙

I thought about getting her olive that’s not really olive ha but it was out of stock anyways. Now I need to step away from my cc because I went from purchasing only two summer Fridays lip balms in feb, 3 things from vieve in March & all of the make up this month

@itsfi this looks really pretty. I think I'm going to pass on this shade for now, but I can't say it's not tempting.

@makeitup305, the color looks very pretty. I don‘r know though if it will translate the same way on my lids. I have goodies on the way from the sale so I’m definitely not in need of another product at the moment.

@itsfi I really liked Mink but didn't love the other 2 shades as much do I'm in no rush to get it. I wish they were more textured and multidimensional.

Ooh yes @itsfi thank you I did. It looks so pretty doesn’t it! Are you trying it?! I’m hoping maybe the shades in the gold/bronzey brick shadows that I have from her will be close enough and resisting for NOW lol. 

@Sunnysmom, I’ll likely pass on this one; the  color doesn’t look like it would be as well suited on me as on the model in the promo shots. The texture of the lid lustres are different than the shadows in her eyeshadow bricks but if the colors are similar, it could make for a nice dupe for a fu color. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg