Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

Same @itsfi . Seems like when I try these kind of shades they prove to be too warm , especially VBB sadly. Even if texture is different and I like the pots a bunch I won’t try this one either tho it looks beauteous on model. 

New lip gloss from Victoria Beckham Beauty. These 4 new nude shades join the existing clear gloss. 

VBB Posh Gloss.png

The new shades are described being made up of "naked beiges" and "rosy browns".

Amrasbeautyblog on IG and YT has swatches and lip applications. So far I’m liking the coverage so keeping both shades on my list. Il wait to see bikini but i think it will be too light 

@aviscardi, thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for. I agree - the coverage looks good and the two colors she picked up still seem to be the ones best suited for me. Like you said, bikini looks to be too light. I felt like that looking at the colors on the product page but seeing what tan lines (the second lightest of the new shades) looks like from that YT video, the bikini shade really does seem like it will be too light for me; it might work as a topper to give another lip color some dimension but I don’t think it’s a color I can pull off on its own.

@rits  'notfitforprintbeauty' just posted hers as well on YT she got all but the darker shade, swatches and lip applications and a quick snippet on IG. I'm surprised by the bikini shade, i don't hate it. It kinda reminds me of PMG love potion but VB might have more opacity, not sure that i actually need it though.

Kate face on YT has a video up

Yay for you nude lovers @itsfi ! Are they pink enough for you do you think?! Hope so! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, great question. That’s the debate playing out in my little noggin 🧠 at the moment. 🤔 “Rosy browns” seem like something that could work well - those 2 in the middle, maybe? Not sure. Will be nice to see swatches other than the ones on the product page - they all look great there! I also wonder if she may put out a set at some point or a bundle with other products? Not that I need other products… 😆 

Same ! I am very interested in these but i am also hoping they’re not as opaque as the pics. It says medium sheer so meh but i like the two middle shades. 

@aviscardi, I’ll keep an eye out for any swatches and will let you know if I find something that gives us a better idea of the colors. 

Not to butt in @itsfi @aviscardi, I got this e-mail if it’s all helpful. Imagine you did also itsfi. 

D23BDE13-7E64-4EF7-A0AF-EA12C9DC5883.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, yes, I saw that photo in the email; if I'm remembering right, it's on the product page as well. It's nice, but I'll keep on the lookout for swatches of the new shades, but thank you.

Yup @itsfi that makes sense and she does seem to make such good variances in her nudes too so I have all the confidence that you can make this work! ☺️🥰

VBB matte bronzing bricks and the refills, all shades, have been restocked.

VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.png

VBB Matte Bronzing Brick refill.png

@makeitup305, I *think* you were waiting for these to restock?

Here’s the new Olive liner for any green lovers. She’s a beaut. Like her others can be intense or smoked out. Love. 

4C68ACCD-C9B7-47B1-A266-1594EA4C5A4C.jpeg

FCB51847-1336-45A7-B057-B010B249AF1E.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  That is simply gorgeous!

Isn’t it @Ispend2much6 ?! So nice. Did you get it too?! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  Haven't gotten any VB yet; the first product I do get will be her eyeliners and mascara.  Are those good choices?

Oh yes @Ispend2much6 ! Liners are my very fav of all time. Mascara is nice , light and natural. Not dramatic at all if that’s what you’re after but it looks good. Only thing I would say is it’s pretty messy/ hard to get off. 🤷🏻‍♀️ You’d love the lips too I bet. Very comfy. 😊Love to see what you pick up sometime. I’ll post and promos I get too tho do still sign up on her site if you haven’t . 💞

So pretty! Do you happen to have navy, for a comparison? I’m interested but also feel like this is more of a forest green leaning teal blue, even though it’s labeled as olive

I do @aviscardi . I will compare it for you in a few. I would agree. It looks like it’s more of a forest vs olive! 

Here it is @aviscardi . VBB Navy Noir, VBB Olive, then Chanel Vert Emeraude (and Chanel Khaki Intense, wasn’t sure what it would be but anyway lol). VBB is more of a forest/peacock green I would say. Vert E is a lighter version but more similar. 

Navy, Olive, Vert E and Khaki Intense. My computer is distorting them a bit but its still more Forest I would agree.Navy, Olive, Vert E and Khaki Intense. My computer is distorting them a bit but its still more Forest I would agree.

Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg