Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@Sunnysmom thanks so much for the swatch! I ended up placing an order last night for Mirror, Chiffon, and Muse. Based on your swatch it definitely was a good choice. I wasn’t sure about Mirror since I don’t use silver very often but it looked so reflective in the videos I’ve seen I just went for it. I also picked up the lipstick in Girl since it seems like a good MLBB shade for me. 

Excellent choices it sounds like @makeitup305!  
Love to see any pics of them if you feel like it! 💞

@Sunnysmom @I definitely will. I almost picked up a cheek stick and a bronzer today as well but the bronzer was OOS so it saved me from myself. I still have the VBxEL collab bronzers and highlighter in my collection and wear them without issue despite how old they are now.

The cheek sticks are really nice @makeitup305 , you may want to pick one up sometime. I’m the same on bronzer. By the time I decide maybe I’ll try one they go OOS yet again. Lol. A sign I tell myself! I still wear my collab stuff too, seems fine! 

@Sunnysmom What do you know? She did free shipping with no minimum so in my cart went the cheek stick lol I really want that bronzer now!

Awesome @makeitup305 ! Excited for you! 💃🏻

Hahaha. Well. I’ll wait to see if the eyeliner comes back in stock but I haven’t found where it says the sale ends? In any case I don’t know if it makes sense to order two things now and see if the eyeliners come back in stock after then I will end up getting a second color LOL

@aviscardi @Sunnysmom I didn’t see any information on the site for when the sale ends but a Google search shows that the sale is thru the 28th. Not sure how accurate that is as I haven’t found that info on the VBB site. 

79B98ED1-7C67-4D93-9D99-903B7B3C7D78.jpeg

I don’t see an end date either @itsfi @aviscardi . That is odd. I contacted them one time I believe and they got back to me very promptly but I’m reading otherwise on various posts! 

Yes very strange and i can’t recall if she did something different for cyber Monday last year. I guess I’ll just hang in there. I msgd on IG but they never answer 

@aviscardi @itsfi @Sunnysmom, last year, the Cyber Monday promo was an extra up to 10% off sets in addition to the 20% off discount. It also looks like the 20% off promo returned briefly around Dec 10/11 and included the extra up to 10% off sets.

Ahhhh, this is good to know @TraceyEB! Keeping it in mind if I need to pick up some last minute gifts - for others or maybe even myself? 😆 

Thanks for the info. @TraceyEB I haven’t had luck with the stock this time around so I don’t know that i will be purchasing yet. Now the gloss is oos,  i had the crystal set in my cart and so far the cocoa and navy liners are still out. Nothing irks me more than having low stock when a sale starts, by the one one thing comes back another is out. 

@aviscardi, I was also trying to figure out if she did something around this time last year, but I’m drawing a blank. That is very strange that you haven’t gotten a response. I imagine there are other folks who have asked about it. Fingers crossed they restock what you’re looking for before the sale ends.

I think i msgd on maybe 2 images on IG. And DM, which shows it’s been seen but nothing.  I also found i can do the gift set with the gloss and choice of eyeshadow for cheaper but of course drops below free snh lol. @itsfi 

I saw a random comment that says until supplies last for the sale ?! Lol what. Anyway i could have sworn that sea ash was oos and now it’s back so I don’t know if they’re restocking. 

@aviscardi, I wouldn't be surprised if they are restocking. There's still a good amount of time until Christmas and a lot of popular products sold out quickly during that earlier sale. 

Ditto. I keep searching swatches and videos for the older lusters in the mean time. As a mainly a matte eyeshadow in the crease wearer with baby wings I am intrigued by chiffon because it looks subtle.  My favorite Mac shadow was woodwinked when i did wear shimmer so I’m pondering on tea rose & honey as well @itsfi 

Those look festive and fun @makeitup305 ! Def lots of new releases ! Kind of nutty?! @itsfi 

@makeitup305, pretty! She’s been coming out with a lot of new shades recently. Or, more in a short period of time than she normally does. 

@itsfi I wish it would come to Sephora so I could see them in person and swatch them.

Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg