Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@Sunnysmom That's for sure!

oh i like twist & spark, will add to my list for hopefully a Black Friday sale. I don’t feel the need to jump on these like I did the bronzer lol

@aviscardi Ever since you mentioned that you were waiting for Black Friday I thought about doing the same thing.  Now that it's almost here, do you think you'll buy anything?  I thought about getting a lippie and an eyeshadow palette, but seeing how I haven't been wearing makeup I don't think I'll buy anything.  But you never know!

So she had a private preview sale last weekend and i was out most of the weekend and couldn’t decide in time ugh lol. But now I’m thinking the gloss for sure and the brown eyeliner. I’m debating on the bronze and possibly black I don’t know if they work well for the waterline. I rarely use them for the lower lashline but bronze could be pretty for that.  heard Bordeaux smudges so not sure on that shade either, I’m surprised she doesn’t have a olive green type shade.   I purchased a few Lisa Eldridge lipsticks and a matte dior rouge during the sale so i decided against the VB one for now. @greeneyedgirl107 

Good idea @aviscardi ! How are you liking the bronzer. I have yet to try it. 

Yes i love it !!  I picked up shade two which i would say leans more neutral, not as warm as the rest of my shades. It’s very easy to apply and super smooth matte, i usually just mix the two shades. It has a bit of kickup but i found one of my WG (12?) brushes works the best to pickup less than my SG fan brushes were. 

Thanks @aviscardi , good to know. They look so nice and smooth. That’s the shade I’m looking at too. Think it was OOS last time so it saved me. 😭

Ha. Yea I’ve seen it go oos a few times since launching but i didn’t wait long. I just got the Vieve bronzer and am loving that as well, but between the VB & Gucci during the sale i think I’m ok hahha. I ended up purchasing light, and decided not to keep medium since the light undertone suited my skintone better. I have to get my pic up on IG, maybe later today. Also swatched against the rest of my bronzers but i just love that they’re both refillable along with CT actually. Not that I’ll be finishing any of them anytime soon. 

I just saw these as well @Sunnysmom and posted to the product release thread.

Cool @itsfi ! Great minds…! 🤗

New liner in Navy Noir is up on VBB site! It looks amazing. @itsfi @blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita @TraceyEB @WinglessOne 

51E536AB-5FC1-42B6-BE35-2CCD6FE91C94.jpeg

Wait @Sunnysmom , can it auto apply too? I need one that do my eyeliner just liked that. 😂🤣Thx you for the tag 🌹

😂 me too @blackkitty2014 ! I kind of can’t stop staring at it! So good! 

@Sunnysmom, I've been wanting a navy eyeliner from VB for a long time and was super excited when I saw the email for this beauty this morning! 😍 Thank you for the tag!

P.S. Now, if VBB comes out with a neutral-toned khaki/olive green version, my wish list for her eyeliners will be near complete. 😉

Oh yes me too @itsfi ! I knew you’d be happy as well! 🤗 So agree on the khaki idea! Yes please! (Get that Chanel Khaki intense tho, it may serve!)  I nearly caved to get another something something in order to get free ship but I did not. Held strong… ish. 😂 

@Sunnysmom, lol! Yay for holding strong … ish. 😉 I’ve been going back and forth over Chanel khaki intense and khaki metal (loved seeing your swatches of both), and just waiting. 

👏🏻 yay @itsfi ! They are both great shades. I seem to like Khaki Intense a bit more for everyday as it’s not so glitzy but that’s just me. You may want that glam all day! 🤩

Lid lustres are back in stock!

@itsfi @curlychiquita @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB our kind of easy wearable neutrals. 

942F3CD3-F9A0-41DE-B6A2-9FF1DF5B0E90.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the tag! I've been wanting to try Mink for some time!

Sure @TraceyEB ! I like Minx a lot and it’s nice over other shadows too for a little pop. Hope all is well with you!! 😘 

@Sunnysmom, that's good to know! Do you like any other shades? All is well here! Hope it is with you as well! 😊

682 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg