Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

You do you, @SportyGirly125 ! 🙂  I still need to make a trip over to the Chantacaille website before I make a decision. 

@Titian06  Lookfantastic has 25% off Chantecaille right now with the code:family

@Sunnysmom - Well, I'm not a super remarkable person, so it must have been made for me. 🙃  I still have yet to try Chantecaille.  Maybe one day.

@Titian06 @Sunnysmom I would choose Chantecaille over the Guerlain highlighter in a heartbeat. 

I love it too @SportyGirly125 , hear you but I do think they probably both have their merits one being the price point? 😊 I wonder if this new Guerlain is a little bit different formula as it’s quite soft too. The Chante has such a pretty illuminating glow but the Guerlain does too with maybe a bit warmer tone to it I feel like? I dunno. Just me but I feel like there’s a place for both 😊 Guerlain makes lovely bronzers and powders that’s for sure! 💞

@Titian06 

@Sunnysmom - My first bronzer was from Guerlain. 😁  I'll look into the powders.

I think mine was too @Titian06 or else an oldie but goodie from Chantecaille. The F and F would make them a good deal too! Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! 💞 My fav highlighter was the Perle Lumiere highlighter or the Moonlit Perle. Sigh. So good. They have terrific ones now still thankfully! 

Same here @Titian06 ! 😆 You cracked me up!! 😂😘

@Titian06 @I found this picture online that was helpful

41155D2E-C83E-4BF4-9199-01C30A721532.jpeg

These comparisons are great thank you @SportyGirly125 💞! Saves us lots of time so we don’t have to really do it too tho of course our different skin tones! (Tho I still like to do them just for our own use). 😆🥰 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125 !  You are too kind! 😘

Gorgeous swatches and choices @SportyGirly125 ! You are making me want Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Glow Blush 30 Offbeat 🙈

@Saradestin Thank you!

Thanks for the swatches, @SportyGirly125 !  These colors look lovely on you.  I really like Offbeat.

@Titian06 Thank you. The formula is buildable. 

Glossier futuredew and cloudpaint in Spark 

7ADD7C5A-FBBB-481A-BF09-156DF545E8E3.jpeg

8A0912AE-510D-4AD4-ADDC-BCD98121E38F.jpeg

193FEF92-0652-44E8-B43F-E5C2AA485128.jpeg

0FE447AC-B5E4-45FE-9BF3-44E38C0F7F49.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  The cloud paint is a gorgeous color 😃. Thank you for swatching 😃

Shades from top to bottom Ruby True, Extra Chili, BodaciousShades from top to bottom Ruby True, Extra Chili, Bodacious

C3B8221A-E9DD-4D4F-B06F-81245BFA0D00.jpeg

So beautiful @SportyGirly125! 😍

@Saradestin Thank you!

1 Reply
testing