Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Just in case anyone is curious about the new GXVE line and their lipsticks and how they compare to some other red lipsticks I own, here are some swatches, mostly sold at Sephora. This is the best I can do with my phone and no editing application. 😅

C1549BAA-1BA8-45DD-9C1E-DBF6FA00A9B1.jpeg77D3B09B-28BE-4A99-84E7-C7E881BB93E2.jpeg

The shiny  thing in the left side of the right picture is GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL swatch.

Oh goodness!!! Those are some gorgeous, gorgeous reds @Saradestin😍

Yes they are @itsfi ! Just maybe too many... 😅😅😅💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

@Saradestin  That's very thoughtful, thank you!

You are very welcome @Ispend2much6! 🤗

@Saradestin - Love all these reds! ❤❤❤  Thanks for the swatches!  I have the two GXVE bullets on my Loves list for the sale. 😍

You will love them @Titian06 !! 

Loving all these @Saradestin ! My kind of swatch heaven! 😘💋💄

Thank you @Sunnysmom . After seeing all of these red lippies together, I have realized that I have serious problem 😅😅

Good to know I am in excellent company then @Saradestin ! 🤗🥰 At least it’s a harmless hobby tho eh?! As I tell myself…😳.

@Sunnysmom 😁👍💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄......

@Saradestin I bet you had fun removing all of those swatches! 😂

Yes @CookieGirl1 , so much fun 😅😅😅! But I can tell you that the two winners by far, were L’Oréal Matador and Ciatè London Glitter Flip. Those two were a nightmare to remove completely! Also both lip liners were very hard to remove. So it also helped me identify the best formulas for the most challenging situations 😁💄💋

Has anybody ordered Victoria Beckham Bikini gloss and also has Westman Atelier Nana? I’ve seen kackie reviews beauty post a quick swatch in her video but I’m trying to decide which one I’d prefer. I’ve had this on and off my wish list for a while now and knowing that they’re similar trying to avoid buying both LOL. I  know that the formulas are very different but the price point is not that far off, is maybe one glossier or last longer etc. oh I’m also thinking that these shades might be similar to the buxom blushing margarita that I own

That subtle-yet-snazzy Midnite-navy! Excellent swatch.

@SportyGirly125.

@MvLL Thank you. I already did a look

With it last week and loved how it turned out 

That is a beautiful blue @SportyGirly125 . You will look gorgeous on it!! 

@Saradestin thank you 

Perfect blue @SportyGirly125 , love it. Does it perform same as black etc as well? 

@Sunnysmom I did a look using it today and would say it performs the same as blitz brown and the other eyeliners she has.  I have only tried espresso, blitz brown and blitz blue so far and love her liners.

4,951 Replies
testing