Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Oh @Sunnysmom  this is one beautiful lipstick.  Such a richness in the pigment 🥰

Exactly @Cissy63 ! We love a good pinky red! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  Oh how right you you are 💕

Gorgeous color, @Sunnysmom ! 💋💄

She’s a holiday beaut @Titian06 ! 

@Sunnysmom OMG that is beautiful! And the case! Oh pretty. No need to spend time with comparisons. I don't want you to waste that precious lipstick! LOL

Ha yes that is true @ChristalM ! Eeeks! 😘

Capture.JPG

Anyone have swatches comparing Charlotte Tilbury Queen of Glow, Copper Charge, and Pillow Talk Dreams?

@annypoo Not Fit For Print Beauty on YT has a ton of comparisons of the palette (around the 8 min mark) but not to Queen of Glow. She swatches it next to a bunch of other CT quads, though, including Copper Charge (which is much warmer). She also has some comparisons to other brands on her IG if you scroll back to when it was released.

@heartsmyface @Saradestin I think that maybe I remember that one of you hauled the SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Gel Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Glitter Olive or the SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil 06 Olive but I could be wrong...

Anyway, if one of you (or anyone else) happens to have it, could you post a swatch of it for me?

@CookieGirl1   Try @lmaster .  I know she had bought a couple.  I'll check mine but I don't think I bought olive.

@Ispend2much6 I actually managed to make it into my closest store to swatch them and went down a rabbithole of swatching eyeliners 😂.

@CookieGirl1  I get it.  I think I have enough (I do actually,) but then there's always another one that has a deeper, slightly more unique shade, or lasts longer, etc.

So today I wore one powder shadow, no eyeliner, mascara, and the Bobbi Brown color corrector under my eyes, like I always do.   Every time there is something migrating to my under eyes, and today, it looked like my eye shadow, somehow.

I have to come up with some kind of experiment to observe how hooded eyes transfer makeup. The subject of eyeliners made me think of it.  Urban Decay's never seem to migrate though, I have to say that.  Nor do they smear from under my eye.

@Ispend2much6 uggghhh, fellow hooded-eye girl here.  It's not fair, is it?

@CookieGirl1   I've never had that problem until recently, because, you know, time marches on...

It was not me @CookieGirl1 . I don’t have either but they look so pretty! 

@CookieGirl1 yes I would like to know, too! 

Victoria Beckham Satin kajal liner in Navy Noir and Copper. 

6E0E5E30-6B97-4344-84A3-43ADEE8FA18F.jpeg

Her liners are so pretty, @SportyGirly125 . Thank you for the swatches. 

C03419D1-6D42-4867-AF5B-37C881E542F1.gif

@eshoe @Thank you for getting me into her brand. I would have never tried it if it wasn’t for you. 

thank you for the feel better image. It’s so cute and totally made my day. I can’t wait to get better soon. 

Awww you’re welcome, @SportyGirly125

Chiffon has grown on me. I was hoping for something sparklier but it has turned out to be just the right amount of shimmer for certain looks.

The liners look amazing. I had a cart full over BF and just set it aside. For now;)

3 Replies
testing