Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Your Dior beauties are very pretty, @Sunnysmom😍

They did a nice job on these I think @itsfi !🤗

Wow, beautiful blushes, @Sunnysmom!

They are nice shades and formulas . This blush thing has gotta stop @curlychiquita ! 😂 

@Sunnysmom  Of course they're my shades. Now I want them.  Does the blush and lipstick have any scent? Thanks!

I had a hunch. I’ll have a sniff and let u know in a few @Ispend2much6 ! Ok gave it a good sniff and only notice a very light floral in lip and blush like their normal scent. Not too much. None on the shadow.  Think you could handle it from your past comments on other light scents probably? 

@Sunnysmom  I meant to tell you, because I know you love Rouge Bunny Rouge:  I went through my collection, and their loose powder actually turned!  It had a horrible odor to it.  I didn't realize that was even possible.

Oh no @Ispend2much6  that’s so disappointing.  I should probably check some more of my stuff out. Now that you mention it one of my liquid illuminators smelled off awhile ago too and it wasn’t that old. Boo. 

@Sunnysmom  Oh no!  Those are in an airtight pump bottle too.

@Sunnysmom  Thank you!  I dunno....I sent back one Dior face powder because of the scent but I don't remember if it was a blush or not.  Not like I'm hurting for blush though.  I can't wait until Lisa Eldridge comes out with her next release.  I think I should wait for that.  The FF sale made me do some damage.

Hmm yeah I dunno then @Ispend2much6 , it may be too much for you if those are. Chanel’s blush doesn’t bother you tho right? That is more of a targeted rose scent I suppose vs Dior’s being a light floral? Dior’s is a very good pink though you prob have similar in others I bet. 😊The patterns of these guys got to me which isn’t usually the case but they were so cool I couldn’t help myself. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I forgot the lip is a regular shade but I got it for the ribbons! I am using them too tho! 

@SunnysmomChanel's blushes are the tipping point for fragrance for me.  That Dior does look cool enough that it won't turn orange on me.  I got rid of so much makeup lately, including a ton of blushes.  Trying to condense shades so I don't have many dupes.  But so many are just a tinge different!  I did manage to slim my collection to fitting into a slightly overflowing baby wipes box (the one that holds about 800 or so.)  Except for my palettes, lip glosses, and mascaras. 

That’s good, I’m so glad you can enjoy them @Ispend2much6 , the colors are so terrific. 
Wow amazing! Bet that felt so great! I’ve been working on cleaning out stuff too. Glosses etc first because they’re easy for me and I have so few! Lol. Baby steps. I’m sure I keep things too long tho. Yikes. Congrats to you! 👏🏻💞

Agree. & After smelling the Huda powder nothing compares lol. CT spray on the strong floral side but dissipates quickly, TF is barely detectable to my sensy nose 

Everything is so pretty. Thx you @Sunnysmom 🌹❤️

Did anyone pick up any of the new Makeup by Mario lipsticks?? MAKEUP BY MARIO Ultra Suede® Lipstick Nikki . Even though it's not spelled right I'm compelled just to pick it up as I hardly see anything with my name on it lol!!

@niki172 i picked it up! Do you know of any mispelled Mellisa beauty products??

@Mellmars1185 none that I can think of sorry. All the names are very interesting though!

@niki172  I love that shade; might have to put it on the holiday sale list.

Lol you should @niki172 ! I am wondering about them also. May have to try one for science 🤓

testing