Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@SurprisedLemur Yay.  I hope you love it.

Oh you got em @SportyGirly125 , so many pretty shades! They will look so good on you. Any favs? I caved for the plum blush. 

@Sunnysmom  I Donโ€™t have any favorites at the moment. 

Really pretty, @SportyGirly125 !  Thanks for posting!

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Two of my favorite multifunctional palettes! Fenty Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Palette && KVD Alchemist Holographic Palette! Skin tone: Tan-Deep I just absolutely love how both of these palettes have gorgeous colors that are versatile!! ๐Ÿ’›

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@nellaluvsbeauty  Oh my word! Those are stunning!

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@nellaluvsbeauty - Both of these palettes look great on you!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

RE: Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Titian06 thank you!

Thanks for posting the swatches @nellaluvsbeauty I have b...

Thanks for posting the swatches @nellaluvsbeauty I have both palettes but rarely pull them out, so this reminds me how nice they are.

RE: Thanks for posting the swatches @nellaluvsbeauty I have b...

@Luvstravel no problem!! I love them!! Glad you are pulling them back out!! Reminds me some palettes that I haveโ€™t used! I definitely need to rotate a little more haha ๐Ÿ˜†

Swatches of new Mac creme blush. 
Rosy Does It and No Shame. Really liking texture, pigment and easy blending of them! 
Left is Rosy Does It and next is No Shame. (Right end is Chanel Petillant as was comparing ). @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 you may love these also. Good cool tones. Mac No Shame, Rosy Does ItMac No Shame, Rosy Does It

Left is Rosy Does it, right is No ShameLeft is Rosy Does it, right is No Shame

Left - No Shame, right- Rosy Does It, far right- Chanel Rose PetillantLeft - No Shame, right- Rosy Does It, far right- Chanel Rose Petillant

These are stunning! Thank you for sharing swatches

Iโ€™m really impressed with them @StyleLynn @RebeccaBT , so silky but lasting. 

@Sunnysmom Those shades are really pretty! 

Best,
Rebecca

@Sunnysmomthx for the beautiful swatches ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ These are so pretty! I want couple but I canโ€™t really choose ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Definitely @blackkitty2014, lots of pretty shades in these! Soft lighter colors really nice too with these 2 being the brightest ones. ๐Ÿฅฐ

New Chanel Camelia lipstick swatches in 627 Carmin and 637 Pourpre. New lip liner in Intense. (Camelia is only on outside end of tube, no other imprint inside other than Chanel as usual.) Beautiful new LE lip shades. Liners are new permanent formula.

348D5D1A-FBA1-487E-B292-48B780F82037.jpeg

E82E348D-3420-444F-BF9F-05EAE237EA34.jpeg

@Sunnysmom The formula looks so great on these! 

Best,
Rebecca

So good @RebeccaBT . Please Sephora! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜†love to buy from you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

So good @RebeccaBT . Please Sephora?!๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜†

These shades are beautiful @Sunnysmom- they remind me of my red MAC lipsticks. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

5 Replies
testing