Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks, Mocha!

Gwen - hearts had swatched it here.... I am on the fence abt this one so I had bookmarked this page 🙂

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Outstandingly-Opulent-October-Hauls/td-p/2198816/page...

Thank you!

Top Golden Hour, middle Honey Thief, Bottom Golden Hour on top of Honey ThiefTop Golden Hour, middle Honey Thief, Bottom Golden Hour on top of Honey Thief

Melt Cosmetics Blush Honey Thief Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight Golden Hour 

They look like they are so smooth on the skin @SportyGirly125 .

@Ispend2much6 They are real easy to blend on the skin. 

@SportyGirly125 Oooooo. Love these MELT shades!   Thank you. 

@lmaster Here are the same swatches I posted on the April thread in case you wanted to see them.

@SportyGirly125 thank you so much

Left to right Floral Coral balm, Pinking of You balm, Look Don’t Touch blush, Dilly Dolly blushLeft to right Floral Coral balm, Pinking of You balm, Look Don’t Touch blush, Dilly Dolly blush

3EAC9D64-AD5D-4759-BA6A-3F36BD41E598.jpeg

Such pretty swatches @SportyGirly125 ! I was going to order just pinking of you and look don't touch, but ended up ordering all 4 swatched above with the restock mac just got 😛

@SurprisedLemur Yay.  I hope you love it.

Oh you got em @SportyGirly125 , so many pretty shades! They will look so good on you. Any favs? I caved for the plum blush. 

@Sunnysmom  I Don’t have any favorites at the moment. 

Really pretty, @SportyGirly125 !  Thanks for posting!

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Two of my favorite multifunctional palettes! Fenty Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Palette && KVD Alchemist Holographic Palette! Skin tone: Tan-Deep I just absolutely love how both of these palettes have gorgeous colors that are versatile!! 💛

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@nellaluvsbeauty  Oh my word! Those are stunning!

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@nellaluvsbeauty - Both of these palettes look great on you!  💖💖💖

RE: Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Titian06 thank you!

Thanks for posting the swatches @nellaluvsbeauty I have b...

Thanks for posting the swatches @nellaluvsbeauty I have both palettes but rarely pull them out, so this reminds me how nice they are.

RE: Thanks for posting the swatches @nellaluvsbeauty I have b...

@Luvstravel no problem!! I love them!! Glad you are pulling them back out!! Reminds me some palettes that I have’t used! I definitely need to rotate a little more haha 😆
testing