Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@CheekyKeek  Here's an image of mine.  I tried to take a picture of it swatched on my arm, but it was so light it wouldn't show, even though I had piled it on for a triple layer!

IMG_2257.JPG

@CheekyKeek  I have this blush, love it, it's very light, was recommended by Hourglass to be a highlighting blush.  Here it is on Temptalia's site:  I'd say this is a pretty accurate representation, and I have cooler and paler skin than she does.

Hourglass Ethereal Glow Ambient Lighting Blush

FAD4A80A-828D-4000-B2EA-540077E6C28E.jpeg586B81A6-E388-4933-B0EA-A0929263CCD8.jpeg

Swatches of NARS Coucher de Soleil. @Titian06 hope these are helpful! The darker shades aren't sparkly just shiny so they make good blushes!

Wow!   Gorgeous swatches, @makeitup305!💗

Thank you so much, @makeitup305!  These colors look great and the shimmer is at a level I feel comfortable wearing.  Thanks!

From left to right: Kiko Liquid Cushion Blushes in 01 and 03, Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow blushes in Tansoleil and Tresbelle, ELF Beautifully Bare Blushes in Peach Perfection and Soft Rose, Burberry Lip and Cheek Bloom in 05 Peony, Holika Holika Lazy & Joy Jelly Dough Blusher in Apricot.
87D7107D-F365-4F45-A07C-702BCFDC9B21.jpegFA4C8C7B-B512-4BF8-B026-4FDC2C20363B.jpeg

@tsavorite @pinyo - the Burberry blush is the sheerest out of all of them. It has a weird mousse-y powdery consistency. Definitely not as intimidating as it looks in the tub.

@makeitup305,

Thank you for the tag and the swatches!  🙂   So  pretty!

Thank you for sharing swatches @makeitup305

I know orders are starting to come in, so I'm gonna put in a request for Bite Aquarius vs Bite Jam, if'n anyone happens to have both? Thank you! 🙂

@RGbrown here you go!

Bite Aquarius (Top) - Bite Jam (left) - Bite Sugared Maple (middle) - Bite Kir Royale (right)Bite Aquarius (Top) - Bite Jam (left) - Bite Sugared Maple (middle) - Bite Kir Royale (right)

@lachaton

Thank you thank you thank you!!! 💜❤️💜

Unsolicited swatches of the new Stila Shimmer liquid lipsticks:

Left to right, top the bottom row. My non-flash photos do no show the colour difference well. 

Miele, Lume, Patina, Beso

Nudo, Illuminaire. C1D051DE-425F-4A13-8C0A-2D588F0ED660.jpeg

I like the formula - very liquid and smooth. But the Shimmer is soooo subtle on the 3 nude/tan shades Miele, Nudo and Illuminaire. I think my favourites are Lume and Beso but I doubt I will get either because they are not spectacular metallics. 

Gorgeous!   Your swatches are fabulous, as usual, @k617!  I'll have to check these out!!! ❤️

Thanks @Tamara76 Heart

does anyone have anastasia eyeshadow brick vs realgar and rose vs glisten? Thanks in advance!

@annypoo Brick is on top, Realgar on the bottom. 

IMG_0423.JPG

Thank you!!!

Can someone post a swatch of Diorific Rouge Khol 751 Intense Garnet please? Thank!

Intense Garnet on top, Deep Ruby on bottomIntense Garnet on top, Deep Ruby on bottom

Here you go @fatimamummy. Garnet is quite bright on my coloring, very pretty cherry. I love them both.  

Thank you @Sunnysmom These are very pretty colours indeed.

Ciate Glitter Flip in Candy. The Flip is real. (I posted more pics in the Ciate thread.)

Sorry, did these swatches in a rush.

Left to right is Candy Flipped, Candy not Flipped and KVD Lovesick. 

Please ignore the heavy, ugly swatch of Candy in the middle. I meant to Flip that one, and in my excitement, I did the wrong one! I ran my finger over the swatch about 10x. I just hope they play nice on my lips, because I want more colors!

IMG_9030.PNG

testing