Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@lachaton

Thank you thank you thank you!!! 💜❤️💜

Unsolicited swatches of the new Stila Shimmer liquid lipsticks:

Left to right, top the bottom row. My non-flash photos do no show the colour difference well. 

Miele, Lume, Patina, Beso

Nudo, Illuminaire. C1D051DE-425F-4A13-8C0A-2D588F0ED660.jpeg

I like the formula - very liquid and smooth. But the Shimmer is soooo subtle on the 3 nude/tan shades Miele, Nudo and Illuminaire. I think my favourites are Lume and Beso but I doubt I will get either because they are not spectacular metallics. 

Gorgeous!   Your swatches are fabulous, as usual, @k617!  I'll have to check these out!!! ❤️

Thanks @Tamara76 Heart

does anyone have anastasia eyeshadow brick vs realgar and rose vs glisten? Thanks in advance!

@annypoo Brick is on top, Realgar on the bottom. 

IMG_0423.JPG

Thank you!!!

Can someone post a swatch of Diorific Rouge Khol 751 Intense Garnet please? Thank!

Intense Garnet on top, Deep Ruby on bottomIntense Garnet on top, Deep Ruby on bottom

Here you go @fatimamummy. Garnet is quite bright on my coloring, very pretty cherry. I love them both.  

Thank you @Sunnysmom These are very pretty colours indeed.

Ciate Glitter Flip in Candy. The Flip is real. (I posted more pics in the Ciate thread.)

Sorry, did these swatches in a rush.

Left to right is Candy Flipped, Candy not Flipped and KVD Lovesick. 

Please ignore the heavy, ugly swatch of Candy in the middle. I meant to Flip that one, and in my excitement, I did the wrong one! I ran my finger over the swatch about 10x. I just hope they play nice on my lips, because I want more colors!

IMG_9030.PNG

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

^Yeah, if they're comfortable please tell us

@Randell Let us know how you like them on the 👄 lips! I tried this out in store, and they are magical! It's the prettiest thing, but my lips felt really dry with it on, so I'm hesitant to buy...

Dropping some more matte lippie swatches. PS: I forgot about Chanel Rouge Vie. It's the old age that starts kicking in 😉Top to bottom: Tom Ford Velvet Cherry, Tom Ford Black Dhalia, Pat McGrath Flesh 3 and Tom Ford ChristopherTop to bottom: Tom Ford Velvet Cherry, Tom Ford Black Dhalia, Pat McGrath Flesh 3 and Tom Ford Christopher

Christopher is a beauty 😮

It is @k617.  I think out of all these, Black Dhalia is the weakest link 😉

Some swatches of the new Hourglass Confession Ultra pointy lipsticks.

HG Confession (Large).jpg

Top to bottom:

1. If I could

2. When I'm with you

3. I can't wait

4. I crave

I haven't worn them yet, but I tried out last night.  Very creamy and pigmented, also soft.  So I suggest using a light hand, dab, or use a lip brush (horrors 😜 ).

I love the shade of When I'm with you and I crave.  I might wear one of them today.

@greenchilli Thanks for the swatches "when im with you" looks lovely and the name lovely too ❤️ 

those are gorgeous @greenchilli!! i'm really curious about those!

Does anyone have swatches of the current the current 100 pt perk lippies?

Nars - Let's go crazy

Givenchy - Fucshia

Laura Mercier - Devotion

@darkiceis I knew I had seen them way back in the rewards thread. Found it! This awesome swatch was done by @playingdressup

IMG_7511.PNG

2 Replies
testing