Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show me your beauty space!

I love seeing the creativity that goes into creating a beauty space or vanity. I completed mine today and couldn't be happier so show me yours! (don't mind my striped pjs!!)

Tags:

Re: Show me your beauty space!

@k617 I love your beauty space!! 

Thank you @texasgirl79!

I received these dividers on amazon.  $6 a pack.  They're quite handy, flexible and snap off when you bend them at whatever length you like.  IMG_2289.JPG

IMG_2293.JPG

@heartsmyface ohhh! Good idea! I'm still trying to figure out how to set all my goodies up. I ordered the lack wall mount shelves and am reconsidering using my vanity for something else and going with an ikea station set up as my stuff doesn't remotely fit in my adorable but tinnnnny desk. Idk what I was thinking. Sidenote: I ordered the Jill Stuart mirror and box. Mirror will be in Tuesday but my precious wont arrive according to eBay from September 1st to October 6th...... large delivery window much? 😂

Ohhhhh!   Fabulous tip on the dividers!  Thank you!   xoxo   @heartsmyface  

@heartsmyface Those are awesome! Can you link me to them please?

@unfungirl Holy geez the price has changed!  Is that normal?  Have exchange rates shifted a lot in the last month?  I hope you see this before it's taken down.  https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01H8TOPH4/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1502787366&sr=8-15&pi=AC_SX236_...

Cool!! I think I want these for organizing my Helmer drawers too! Especially for the blush drawer...

The plastic cuts very nicely with scissors too so if you need to make adjustments between snap off points it's a breeze;). 

@heartsmyface you have a lot of blushes!!!! I thought I had no business buying blushes, but, like you, I saw if its organized and "I still have space"; why not!?!?!? 

@mrsbaine I sadly did not leave much space. There are a couple smaller blush palettes I can move but otherwise, if i buy new blush it'll be move out day for one of the pre-existing ones. This will hopefully reign me in and make me think more about my purchases.

@heartsmyfaceohhh nice!!! Is that Laduree I see? 😄

Be still my heart!   That is quite an astonishing Laduree collection! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @heartsmyface

swoon.gif

@heartsmyface   OMG beautiful!!!!!!  Ok I'm officially jelly 😄  I love that set up!!!!

@veronika23 There's a bit in there.  I have the petals on the other side. I don't know if this is their permanent home image.jpg

@heartsmyface Your blush stash is to die for! 

@myumewThank you.  I have no business buying blush EVER again (but it somehow doesn't stop me).  It's not hoarding if it's organized right? ;);) 

RE: Re: Show me your beauty space!

That's an awesome idea!

@heartsmyface I think that I've seen Julia Graf mention these. It's a better idea and you get to use is all of the space in the drawers.

I have to look her up in a few minutes:), but yeah it saves so much space compared to the ByAllegory compact dividers I had before.   I was actually looking to buy more of them when I stumbled across these.  I think we'll be needing therm in the kitchen too;) @darkiceis

@shawna1ynn Very cool setup! I like that mirror with the lights (last pic). Where did you get it? 

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos28
  • I have two of these storage cabinets: one for new items and the other for things I'm not currently using.
  • The top of my vanity- which is a writing desk. I needed the space!
  • Additional storage for hair, body and hair care and some mailing stuff.
  • IMG_2186.JPG
  • dmn.gif
  • image.jpg
  • Not up yet:)
  • IMG_2293.JPG
  • IMG_2289.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_1986.jpg
testing