Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show me your beauty space!

I love seeing the creativity that goes into creating a beauty space or vanity. I completed mine today and couldn't be happier so show me yours! (don't mind my striped pjs!!)

Tags:

RE: Re: Show me your beauty space!

It's the Impressions Vanity Touch Pro LED lighted mirror!

Re: Show me your beauty space!

@shawna1ynn  OMG what is on your lips!!!! Love it!!!!  Awesome space too 🙂

RE: Re: Show me your beauty space!

Too Faced melted matte in granny panties!!

Re: RE: Re: Show me your beauty space!

Thanks @shawna1ynn! Gonna go add that to my love list :D. Very pretty on you!

Re: RE: Re: Show me your beauty space!

Of course there's a colour called granny panties:,D

Very nice! Thanks for sharing @shawna1ynn

I recently moved and finally got the space for a beauty room! Talk about exciting!!!! It's my filming/beauty/office space lol and it's great to have a space to finally just  be able to think! Also I just love sitting and staring off into space in there.

@jesscheems Yes!!!  So I am trying to come up with a "cave" name for my beauty room.  The kids' is called the kid cave, my husbands' basement is called the batcave and mine is...____________?  

Lady cave doesnt quite have the ring to it I want.  

image.jpg

Not up yet:)Not up yet:)

@heartsmyface Wonder Woman's Lair? Beauty Queen's Lair? "...

@heartsmyface Wonder Woman's Lair? Beauty Queen's Lair? "Wonder Woman's getting ready" rug

@heartsmyface  Glam Cave?  .... I've got nothin' 🙂

@jesscheems  It's a sanctuary to me.  

I like the sound of it being a lair in my case cause it implies any trespassers will be eaten alive by whatever creature dwells in there(me).

@heartsmyface I think that you are onto something with the cave name. 

I call mine "don't come in here". lol. 

I was thinking a sign saying Leahs' Lair (lairs are sometimes in caves right?) but still ruminating. 

@heartsmyface  Glitter cave? Color cave? Goddess cave? Wonder cave?

@heartsmyface That's pretty cute! I need to come up with something cool. So far I got nothin' lol. Oh well now that I finally have a space I'm sure a name for it will come to mind as well someday! 😛 Ya lady cave doesn't sound the best. I know people call it their glam room and what-not but I feel like it's more then that to me 😄 I have such real feelings for my room lmao. I fell hard for my room...so in love hehe

jesscheems wrote:

Very nice! Thanks for sharing @shawna1ynn

I recently moved and finally got the space for a beauty room! Talk about exciting!!!! It's my filming/beauty/office space lol and it's great to have a space to finally just  be able to think! Also I just love sitting and staring off into space in there.

That's so exciting! I use my beauty room also as my meditation space. This room is my favorite room in the house! (Mainly because it's a no Boys allowed room!) 

That's perfect! Same here! It's where I like to spend most of my time when I can. My boy still comes to the room but I just need to get a lock for it bahahaha 😛

Fun thread @shawna1ynn! I redid my beauty room earlier this year and it was an amazing decision! I love the space. I added trim to the walls, painted and redid all the furniture to be in a white, gray and silver color scheme. Here are some pics: IMG_2186.JPG

Additional storage for hair, body and hair care and some mailing stuff.Additional storage for hair, body and hair care and some mailing stuff.

The top of my vanity- which is a writing desk. I needed the space!The top of my vanity- which is a writing desk. I needed the space!

I have two of these storage cabinets: one for new items and the other for things I'm not currently using.I have two of these storage cabinets: one for new items and the other for things I'm not currently using.

I love your beauty space. How about calling it your Calm Cave?

When I grow up, I want to have a beauty room like you @mrsbaine. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I have been looking for a writing desk to be my new vanity too because I need MORE space.

Wow!   That is a luxurious space!  And how cool that your husband is a potter!  @mrsbaine

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos28
  • I have two of these storage cabinets: one for new items and the other for things I'm not currently using.
  • The top of my vanity- which is a writing desk. I needed the space!
  • Additional storage for hair, body and hair care and some mailing stuff.
  • IMG_2186.JPG
  • dmn.gif
  • image.jpg
  • Not up yet:)
  • IMG_2293.JPG
  • IMG_2289.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_1986.jpg
testing