Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show me your beauty space!

I love seeing the creativity that goes into creating a beauty space or vanity. I completed mine today and couldn't be happier so show me yours! (don't mind my striped pjs!!)

Tags:

Re: Show me your beauty space!

Thank you @Tamara76! It's my escape. I enjoy spending time in there. It has become my lady cave. I'm really proud of him. He followed his dream and never let people tell him art was a waste of time. 

@mrsbaine I love your beauty room!  The color scheme is very zen, and all of the organization is so satisfying.  I don't have room for a vanity in my new apartment, but I have managed to organize my stash much than it was before I moved. I'm still tweaking it, but I love having a place for everything!

@mrsbaine replying here because I can't reply to your reply.

Thank you! I will check out my local home goods store. I've seen some good things there before.

@mrsbaine I cant reply to your reply but it looks like you put a lot of work into this. Especially the crown molding! But it paid off because its a nice tranquil space 🙂

I like a lot of the decorative pieces you have as well. Do you mind sharing where you purchased the silver sphere in the 2nd photo (next to the flowers). I tend to gravitate towards geometric pieces like that one. Thanks! 

No problem @trishavt! Thank you! I got the sphere from the local Home Goods. Most of the things I got for decorating the room are from Home Goods. There are a couple of makeup related starbucks cups in there, and owl related things. I'm a huge fan of them. I also have some of my husband's pottery in there, but it's not pictured - it's on a shelf behind the shot basically. (he's a potter) 

Oooo I like it @mrsbaine I love your chair! I also love your colour scheme! I've been trying to keep things simple myself. The old me would have wanted all the acrylic organizers and all the fancy stuff in the world but now I just want my space to look peaceful ❤️

@mrsbaine

I was thinking of getting a diffuser too! I have so many essential oils lying around so that would be cool. Plus I don't really burn candles and I'm scared of my son coming near them so instead of stressing I figured a diffuser would be best for me!

jesscheems wrote:

Oooo I like it @mrsbaine I love your chair! I also love your colour scheme! I've been trying to keep things simple myself. The old me would have wanted all the acrylic organizers and fancy stuff in the world but now I just want my space to look peaceful ❤️

Thanks @jesscheems! Peace was exactly what I was going for! I want to be able to have moments of calm before the house wakes up and I have to go to work. 🙂 So far, so good. I have an electric oil diffuser in there and I always have a calming oil burning in there too. 

Oh I love it!!!!  Very nice!!!!  The moulding on the  walls is very pretty!  I'm drooling over your perfume collection too!  

Is that a ring light you've got there?  Are they everything they're hyped up to be?  @mrsbaine

heartsmyface wrote:

Oh I love it!!!!  Very nice!!!!  The moulding on the  walls is very pretty!  I'm drooling over your perfume collection too!  

Is that a ring light you've got there?  Are they everything they're hyped up to be?  @mrsbaine

Thanks @heartsmyface! That Ring light is awesome! I use it everyday. It works so well for getting good light for makeup application pre-dawn. 🙂 

@mrsbaine Love it! Your beauty room looks so organized and clean.

@mrsbaine

dmn.gif

Love it!

HA! Thanks @veronika23 & @trishavt! It was a labor of love! I promised myself that when I did it, I would have no reason to not be organized! 

RE: Re: Show me your beauty space!

Love your space!! Great set up!

@shawna1ynn First off, you are beautiful. I love your setup and thank you for sharing more pictures of your beauty space. It's a relief seeing walls that aren't white. Live boldly.

RE: Re: Show me your beauty space!

You're so sweet - thank you!!

Pretty!  I love the lighted mirror!  I've been trying to get my drawers organized this week and am waiting on a piece of art, but soon I'll be able to post my layout.  :). @shawna1ynn

100 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos28
  • I have two of these storage cabinets: one for new items and the other for things I'm not currently using.
  • The top of my vanity- which is a writing desk. I needed the space!
  • Additional storage for hair, body and hair care and some mailing stuff.
  • IMG_2186.JPG
  • dmn.gif
  • image.jpg
  • Not up yet:)
  • IMG_2293.JPG
  • IMG_2289.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_1986.jpg
testing