Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show me your beauty space!

I love seeing the creativity that goes into creating a beauty space or vanity. I completed mine today and couldn't be happier so show me yours! (don't mind my striped pjs!!)

Tags:

Re: Show me your beauty space!

@unfungirl  What was this referring to? I’ll find it eventually;) 

RE: Show me your beauty space!

I love my beauty space!! I also love the lighting too!

Cute space! I love the green walls, too!   @shawna1ynn

Re: RE: Show me your beauty space!

@Ashleyb09 Very cozy  🙂 

@shawna1ynn  what a beautiful space you have created! I love the green walls, and your vanity is beautiful❤️!

I love everybody's beauty spaces/rooms. I have a beauty corner aka my happy place. That white thing with necklaces is actually ALEXA drawer from IKEA. The table is from Homegoods and the stool is from Target.

Your stool is great!  I also love the shabby chic vanity!  Pretty! @katkapivarci

@heartsmyface Thank you!! The table is from Homegoods - my favorite store for home decor❤️

I love your setup!   @katkapivarci  ❤️

@Tamara76 Ooooooh thank you☺️

I love it!! That stool is especially pretty!

@k617 Thank you!! It´s very confortable and it was on clearance in Target👍🏻

@katkapivarci  The necklaces and brushes - You have some nifty space saving ideas. 

@darkiceis Thank you!! I had to do something with those necklaces - They used to be tangled mess inside my jewelry drawer.

WOW, you ladies have some wonderful beauty spaces here!

I think I posted my vanity before, but the space is a lot more cluttered now 😄 I love this house we're in because it has an extension in front of the master bedroom with a city view, and this perfect nook for my vanity.

I keep my most used products and a few awkward lipsticks (like the Guerlain Rouge G's) in front of the large mirror on top of my vanity - brushes, an acrylic drawer with blushes/bronzers/eyeliners/powders, Ambient lighting powders.

There's an organizer with all Colourpop ultra satins and mattes on the left, and in the vanity drawers I keep foundation, eye palettes, nail stuff, and cream lipsticks and lipglosses.

My Helmer drawers have masks and treatments on the top drawer, blushes and face powders on second drawer, backups of products and hair products on the third drawer, and nail polish on bottom 2 drawers.

Stacked on top of the Helmer, I have a clear bin with my out of season fragrances, and on top of that a big box with my liquid lipsticks.

I would like one of those big lighted mirrors one day, however, I find that I tend to use the little mirror with the ring light and rarely look at the big mirror.

IMG_1986.jpg

I love your little nook so much!  I bet it's awesome when you get natural light from the window!  ❤️   @k617

@k617 Beautiful setup

Gorgeous!  Your vanity matches my drawers! Hayworth?  Your lamp is super pretty too.   @k617  I see holiday meteorites!!!  Do you ever use them? I keep forgetting to and they're in plain site.  

Yes @heartsmyface Hayworth!! Good eye 😄 I actually have the exact same drawers as you do, but I use them for jewelry and accessories. 

I put my meteorites there so that I remember to use them, but I still forget!! I've been using them the last couple days, though!

100 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos28
  • I have two of these storage cabinets: one for new items and the other for things I'm not currently using.
  • The top of my vanity- which is a writing desk. I needed the space!
  • Additional storage for hair, body and hair care and some mailing stuff.
  • IMG_2186.JPG
  • dmn.gif
  • image.jpg
  • Not up yet:)
  • IMG_2293.JPG
  • IMG_2289.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_1986.jpg
testing