cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Lovely vanity area, @apjp!

Ah, thereโ€™s something else Iโ€™ve considered doing: putting my cheek/face brushes in a lidded container to keep them dust-free. Or even keeping them in a pretty lidded box. Or rigging some kind of wall-hung cabinet (with a door) to keep them in. Or just adding another 2 drawers to my stack to hold them. Decisions, decisions. ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you! I got mine from Michael's and got them with a...

Thank you! I got mine from Michael's and got them with a 50% off coupon so they weren't expensive at all I then went to the dollar store and added the crystals

Re: Thank you! I got mine from Michael's and got them with a...

@apjp,

Great idea to store your brushes in the covered containers!  I hate the idea of dusty brushes!

@WinglessOne  I was just thinking about moving my brushes into a canister today! Right now, I have them wrapped in tissue paper used for gifting and placed into a very large makeup bag 

Wow I love your vanity @apjp! You have an amazing collection!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Love all the white & your light. I bet it sparkles when it's on, making everything feel luxe!๐Ÿ˜@apjp

Aww thank you!

Aww thank you!

What a beautiful set up @apjp Heart !

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

I think I shared slightly older photos of my lipsticks in another thread. Now that Iโ€™ve adjusted one of my carousels, Iโ€™ll share new photos. 

All my in-use bullets live in these 2 carousels. (I keep backups in a separate space, in my linen closet.) Each carousel can hold 80 bullets. 

Each carousel can hold 80 bullets. I organize them by color family, not brand or finish.Each carousel can hold 80 bullets. I organize them by color family, not brand or finish.817F512A-2BE9-4C48-9F77-120F870BD418.jpegI use clear caps on bullets whenever I can.I use clear caps on bullets whenever I can.

Spoiler

I finally found some good sized stick-on holders to attach to my lipstick carousels. I keep all my lip liners in one of them. I keep crayons and longer stick-type bullets and some balms in the other one. (Note to self: move the Fenty Mattemoiselles into one of these.) 

Seriously though, who needs this many lip liners?Seriously though, who needs this many lip liners?4C0BAD2F-6D61-4580-8B24-6751571A0EC1.jpeg

All my liquid lipsticks (glosses, liquid mattes, any liquid satins) and lip primers live in a drawer. I keep them in 2 bamboo in-drawer spice racks. 

All liquid lipsticks are in 2 in-drawer spice racks, inside a drawer.All liquid lipsticks are in 2 in-drawer spice racks, inside a drawer.

Iโ€™ll probably purge those Too Faced metallic liquid mattes soon. I had to declutter all my other TF Melted Mattes because the formula got all yucky in the tube, and they were maybe a year old. But hey, more room available for Lancรดme Lโ€™Absolu Lacquers! ๐Ÿ˜‚ And yes, Iโ€™ve reserved space for at least one more Fenty Gloss Bomb. 

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@WinglessOne where do you find clear caps for your bullet lipsticks? Amazing collection!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thanks @Shelbstirr ! The clear caps are from By Alegory. They have a direct site and theyโ€™re on Amazon. I use their MAC caps and Bite caps. The Bite caps also fit ColourPop Lux bullets perfectly. 

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thanks for the info! @WinglessOne

@WinglessOne,

All hail to your master organizing skills!  This is awesome!  ๐Ÿ™‚

This is nothing less than a work of art.

@WinglessOne Wow, you have an amazing lipstick/gloss collection!

Best,

Steph 

Thanks @StephanieSBT!

Such a wonderful lip collection @WinglessOne! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thanks @HelenBT!

you have a great collection @WinglessOne ๐Ÿ˜

you have a great collection @WinglessOne ๐Ÿ˜
5,042 Replies
testing