cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@makeitup305,

Your collection is so well organized and beautiful!  

Really fun to look at!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite thanks! It's a work in progress still but it's almost there!

What a beautiful collection @makeitup305!

Thanks @Aaliaa!

Wow!  Your collection is amazing, @makeitup305!!!   I love everything about this and I'm getting ideas for my beauty room!   โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 Thanks! I've been slowly tweaking it to fit my needs/likes. I've gotten a little OCD about it haha

So many pretties @makeitup305 I love how much space you have! you can really see like every lippie and eyeshadow 

@Kim888 Thanks! I took over my boyfriend's dresser when we moved in together lol

Love it @makeitup305 (and you're giving me ideas).  I like how your lipsticks are stored and that you can see all of the names.  Also loving the basket for your palettes, that's my next storage venture.

@ElleElleG I'm dying to get an acrylic one or something a little nicer for my palettes. I just haven't found exactly what I need. This one is a magazine organizer that I "borrowedโ€ from my dad's house haha. If you ever need acrylic organizers, check the stationery section at Marshalls. Mine has a ton of different sizes and configurations right now. Macys will also have good discounts on acrylic storage on occasion. I refused to buy any of the acrylic organizers full price. They're too expensive IMO

Just finished my Becca Light Chasers collection! I have a...

Just finished my Becca Light Chasers collection! I have a couple of the lip glosses too but two of those is a lifetime supply for me. I really try not to collect makeup for its own sake... but with these I got one (the champagne/bellini shade) and decided I actually like them better than their regular pressed version so off I went. I have a backup of the champagne; debating whether to get one of the pearl and/or opal too. 

I will eventually pan all of these even if it takes ten years... holo/duochrome has always been my preferred makeup look ever since I bought UD's Roadstripe in, like, 1998 so this is a very expensive couple years for me while so many brands ride the trend!

I went in search of the Rose Gold one bc of you @fieldsof...

I went in search of the Rose Gold one bc of you @fieldsofclover shes no where to be found. Shes not meant to graze my cheeks with all her highlighty glory.

Re: I went in search of the Rose Gold one bc of you @fieldsof...

@GG84 it's ok, you can try mine in Vegas. @darlyndar will look good in the emerald/topaz one ๐Ÿ’Ž

RE: Just finished my Becca Light Chasers collection! I have a...

Iโ€™ve been so curious about these, @fieldsofclover! I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m brave enough for them. If you ever have the time, Iโ€™d love a picture of some swatches!

Re: RE: Just finished my Becca Light Chasers collection! I have a...

@darlyndar I think they're actually more subtle than the regular Becca highlighters! They're sheer at first but very buildable. But I live in a place that doesn't have direct sunlight nine months of the year... maybe they'll be laser beams in the summer, idk ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ

RE: Just finished my Becca Light Chasers collection! I have a...

I love these, they look great and the packaging is so pretty! Very tempting to collect them myself! @fieldofclover

Re: Just finished my Becca Light Chasers collection! I have a...

@fieldsofclover since you're a fan of duo-chrome, have you looked at the LH Cosmetics Enchanted Secrets palette? I've been eyeing it but haven't bought it yet. Also the Top Shop Virtual Reality Palette is one I've been dying to get. I love duo chrome on the eyes, I think it makes for such a cool look.

Oooh I'm going to look around for these. Thanks!

@fieldsofclover,

I love the close-up photo!  Why are shimmers so darn attractive!

This is a beautiful collection!  โค๏ธ

Thank you @tsavorite!

Wow!   These look really pretty displayed all together!

5,042 Replies
testing